Bcc kipling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the QVC order number

Do you mean the product number as I thought the order number was what they gave you after you placed an order (maybe I'm wrong). Is there a special Kipling Bag on offer for the BCC event?

If you didn't get it last night the BCC Kipling bag is still available - Item No.148914.

still avalilable

the KIPLING BCC Bag still available SUNDAY 17TH OCTOBER , so much for a sell out in minutes !!!

the KIPLING BCC Bag still available SUNDAY 17TH OCTOBER , so much for a sell out in minutes !!!

It was horrendous trying to check out on the website on BCC night, I imagine lots of people got the item in their basket immediately resulting in the presenters saying that it had sold out, but when people couldn't check out the items would appear back in stock.

Does anyone have theirs yet? Would love to know what you think of it.

I didn't order mine on the day of the event (I ordered a day or two later I think). Mine's been dispatched but I've not received it yet.

Does anyone have theirs yet? Would love to know what you think of it.

Mine arrived this morning, it is lovely, a nice shade of pink, not too in your face, has all the pockets and sections inside including the keyfob and the monkey is the larger size and has the BCC pink ribbon on it.:happy:

Mine arrived this morning, it is lovely, a nice shade of pink, not too in your face, has all the pockets and sections inside including the keyfob and the monkey is the larger size and has the BCC pink ribbon on it.:happy:

Mine arrived today, it's alot bigger then it looked on screen. Love then BCC ribbon on the Hope monkey.

Just got mine too. A really nice bag :happy: The pink is a little darker than I think it looked on the TV, but I'm actually happy for this. The size is pretty much what I expected. I wish the strap was a little longer for across body (I'm tall!) - most Kipling bags have very generous straps but occasionally I get odd model where I wish the strap was just 20 cm longer or so for us taller girls.

A nice bag and definitely a keeper :sun:

Mine has just arrived as well...:nod: It is going to be perfect for when I have hospital appointments as it is deeper than most of my other bags and is just right for carrying a book and bottle of water for when you are waiting... The label says the colour is called Carmine. Not too sure about the monkey though as he is huge...:grin:

My Monkeys arms are very twisted and long cant seem to get them right. He also looks like he has been trod on. So looks like my bag will have to go back and QVC are sold out now.

Got mine today and I like it. My monkey was a bit flat though! Needs a few bananas!! My only gripe is that one of the pocket flaps was folded up in the packet so it sticks up. I don't think I should try ironing it though??

Just got mine too. A really nice bag :happy: The pink is a little darker than I think it looked on the TV, but I'm actually happy for this. The size is pretty much what I expected. I wish the strap was a little longer for across body (I'm tall!) - most Kipling bags have very generous straps but occasionally I get odd model where I wish the strap was just 20 cm longer or so for us taller girls.

A nice bag and definitely a keeper :sun:

This is one of my big bugbears about the Kipling demos in general. I so wish they would always demonstrate the straps at full length on the models. Knowing where it comes to on them, would at least give us an idea of where they will come if you are taller/shorter/fatter etc......

Got mine today and I like it. My monkey was a bit flat though! Needs a few bananas!! My only gripe is that one of the pocket flaps was folded up in the packet so it sticks up. I don't think I should try ironing it though??

Try popping a clothes peg on the pocket to hold flap down, leave it a while and hopefully flap will stay in place better.

Would wetting the pocket flap help release the crease a little, when it dries.

Latest posts

Back