Battersea Life

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
Dreaded insomnia again, so I thought I'd see if I could find the Battersea Life stories that have been referred to several times since I joined the forum fairly recently.

BurlyBear, you are a genius.

I think we can create some new episodes of this soap opera. It should be fun! I must go to bed now though. Up at 6:30 for gym and swim.

I think we can create some new episodes of this soap opera. It should be fun! I must go to bed now though. Up at 6:30 for gym and swim.

I think we should leave it to the originator of these tales......

Sounds maybe like you"re in the Army now ?????

Dreaded insomnia again, so I thought I'd see if I could find the Battersea Life stories that have been referred to several times since I joined the forum fairly recently.

BurlyBear, you are a genius.

I have printed them out and keep them in the side pocket of my suitcase. I read them on train journeys when I've finished my book/mag etc.......sometimes I read them instead of my book/mag etc. I always start laughing out loud though. Thank you BB for entertaining me.

Latest posts

Back