Basso TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Yet another mac TSV. I know it rains a lot in the UK (well it does in Manchester), but how many macs do they think we need?

£71 for something you throw on to nip out for some milk??

Oh my question has just been answered by DF. In that irritating inquisitive voice, she's just asked "is it actually water resistant too" and then was aghast when the answer was "yes".

I would expect it to make the rain stop and the sun come out for that price.

i suppose that's a big deal because most macs aren't. weird isn't it but they have to seal the seams or something to make it actually water resistant?

Hi,

yeah, I have to admit I am a bit fed up with the macs he brings.

I could do with a really nice pair of suede gloves or similar.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

yeah, I have to admit I am a bit fed up with the macs he brings.

I could do with a really nice pair of suede gloves or similar.

Cheers,
Karen

Yeah! me too, Has he ever done any gloves as a TSV?
If he has, i must of missed it.:talking:

I mopped up lots of washable suede gloves by Beth Terrell when they were in Last Clicks because they're fab and I have them in all colours, plus being washable makes them more practical. I haven't seen anything similar on QVC since.

Jude xx

Hi,

I seem to remember he once had a hat and gloves set as a TSV, but that was some years ago.

Cheers,
Karen

WSouldn't touch his stuff with a bargepole, can't stand the man and the way the presenters fawn over him & I thought JR was a veggie?

Well, its a known that she doesn't 'do' the meat programmes, and doesn't eat anything with gelatine in it. So yes, I suppose she is a veggie - and thats always been a query with me,- knowing his business, if she boycotts the meat programmes why not do the same for DB ????

I don't watch when he is on, his voice grates on my nerves.

i remember when he first appeared and they all used to go on and on and ON about his deep gravelly voice as being the most wonderful thing ever. has always amused me the way he gets higher and higher then suddenly remembers and drops a few octaves mid sentence.

if JR is veggie.....why does she wear leather shoes and talk of leather handbags.......when is a veggie not a veggie?

Anyway back to Basso,can't stand him or his clothes.TSV today soooooooo predictable

i remember when he first appeared and they all used to go on and on and ON about his deep gravelly voice as being the most wonderful thing ever. has always amused me the way he gets higher and higher then suddenly remembers and drops a few octaves mid sentence.

I don't think he puts on the changes in the tones of his voice. He sounds as though he has some sort of problem with his vocal chords. Just a theory.

Well, its a known that she doesn't 'do' the meat programmes, and doesn't eat anything with gelatine in it. So yes, I suppose she is a veggie - and thats always been a query with me,- knowing his business, if she boycotts the meat programmes why not do the same for DB ????

becuase she's not a vegan?

Hi,

yeah, I get the impression that the TSV hasnt sold that well.

I would guess 2 reasons:

1 its ANOTHER mac
2 the weather is far too good for it to sell

And how many macs were on his hours? There seemed to be an endless parade of nearly identical ones.

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back