Basso TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

yeah, I get the impression that the TSV hasnt sold that well.

I would guess 2 reasons:

1 its ANOTHER mac
2 the weather is far too good for it to sell

And how many macs were on his hours? There seemed to be an endless parade of nearly identical ones.

Cheers,
karen

Maybe the campaign on the QVC UK Facebook page against Basso and his vile fur trade practices are paying off and deterring some people from purchasing. I would rather eat razorblades than switch the TV on to watch him, let alone buying anything from him.

Pipa must live in cloud cuckoo land. She has just said she could imagine ( Royal) Camilla wearing one his macs-whaaaaat?I think poor old Camilla would have to be on her uppers first!

Pipa must live in cloud cuckoo land. She has just said she could imagine ( Royal) Camilla wearing one his macs-whaaaaat?I think poor old Camilla would have to be on her uppers first!

Hi,
yes, I saw that. Was funny.

Maybe next time he'll bring another faux fur coat - they seem to sell like hot cakes!

Cheers,
karen

Anyway back to Basso,can't stand him or his clothes.TSV today soooooooo predictable

It's the usual American "fashion" .. boring and bland on the whole. As i have said before why can't QVC UK champion some more home grown talent ? Our designers are much more interesting than these American designers they keep bringing on.
No doubt they sell, but they are all the same.

Its because QVC is an American company, so most of the stuff is from the other side of the pond - from clothing designers, their own brand goods, luggage to cookie jars.

I often wonder what qvc Germany and Italy make of it all - but then, the Continentals DO like their real fur coats, so its not an issue for them !

like michelle hope you mean? :thinking:

Lord help us. She gets way too much air time as it is. She was even fishing for more than one anniversary show per year. No thanks, I would prefer it if we were never subjected to her again.

Latest posts

Back