ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bareMinerals 7 Piece Beautifully Radiant Make-up Collection
Item Number: 209798
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £10.99

Launching the new Stroke of Light Highlighter to add luminesce to your complexion, this Bareminerals make-up collection also features two hero foundations; Original Foundation and Complexion Rescue - one powder and one gel formula - helping you to create a complexion wardrobe and achieve a variety of coverage and finishes. Complete with two brushes for flawless application, plus a blush and a lipgloss, this Bareminerals collection is designed to give a gorgeously-radiant, airbrushed finish.

A flawless complexion - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop.

We've done the hard work for you - we have matched our range of Original Foundation shades with their complementary Complexion Rescue shades so you have the best colours for your skin tone. All you have to do is select your Original Foundation option and your Complexion Rescue shade will be automatically matched.

A beautiful gift - this collection is the perfect introduction for anyone new to Bareminerals, and is an absolute essential for fans of the brand. Beautifully packaged, it makes a lovely and thoughtful gift - just make sure you buy yourself one too!

Contains:

1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of: Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark - this powder formula delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin. Made from pure minerals without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil, and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about
1 x Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (35ml) in Opal, Vanilla, Buttercream, Suede, Natural, Tan, or Chestnut - a tinted, lightweight gel foundation with SPF30, designed to provide an instant rush of hydration along with sheer-to-medium skin-smoothing coverage. Formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients
1 x Stroke of Light Highlighter (10ml) - NEW. A sheer wash of luminous peach designed to brighten and add a natural-looking glow
1 x Blush (0.85g) in Exuberance - brighten your face and define your features with this lightweight and creamy, warm rose cheek colour, which buffs on beautifully for a warm pop of youthful blush
1 x Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) - in California Dreamer, a gorgeous shade for all skin tones, this formula helps to hydrate and smooth lips leaving them refreshed, looking fuller and with a luminous shine. With naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters to hydrate and smooth lips with a non-sticky formula
1 x Mini Full Flawless Face Brush - natural, soft-tapered bristles provide light-to-medium coverage for a range of easy applications. Designed for use with Original Foundation
1 x Mini Smoothing Face Brush - dual synthetic fibres in a dome-shaped design that allows smooth and seamless blending for an airbrushed effect. Designed for use with Complexion Rescue

How to apply:
Original SPF15 Foundation:

Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into the bristles of your Full Flawless Face Brush, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30:

Apply with your fingertips, or for an airbrushed effect, apply with the Smoothing Face Brush

Stroke of Light highlighter:

Glide over the high points of your face such as your cheek bones, brow bones, and Cupid's bow
You can also add to the inner eye corners and the bridge of your nose
Blend with your fingertips

Loose Blush:

Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks - the perfect place for blush
With a brush, apply a soft glide of colour from the centre of the cheek back to the ear, then buff and blend in

Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss:

Glide onto your lips alone or with lipstick

Shades (Original SPF15 Foundation/Complexion Rescue):

Fair - Opal
Fairly Light - Vanilla
Light - Buttercream
Medium - Suede
Medium Beige - Natural
Medium Tan - Tan
Tan - Tan
Medium Dark - Chestnut
Golden Dark - Chestnut

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209798

bareMinerals 7 Piece Beautifully Radiant Make-up Collection
Item Number: 209798
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £10.99

Launching the new Stroke of Light Highlighter to add luminesce to your complexion, this Bareminerals make-up collection also features two hero foundations; Original Foundation and Complexion Rescue - one powder and one gel formula - helping you to create a complexion wardrobe and achieve a variety of coverage and finishes. Complete with two brushes for flawless application, plus a blush and a lipgloss, this Bareminerals collection is designed to give a gorgeously-radiant, airbrushed finish.

A flawless complexion - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop.

We've done the hard work for you - we have matched our range of Original Foundation shades with their complementary Complexion Rescue shades so you have the best colours for your skin tone. All you have to do is select your Original Foundation option and your Complexion Rescue shade will be automatically matched.

A beautiful gift - this collection is the perfect introduction for anyone new to Bareminerals, and is an absolute essential for fans of the brand. Beautifully packaged, it makes a lovely and thoughtful gift - just make sure you buy yourself one too!

Contains:

1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of: Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark - this powder formula delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin. Made from pure minerals without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil, and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about
1 x Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30 (35ml) in Opal, Vanilla, Buttercream, Suede, Natural, Tan, or Chestnut - a tinted, lightweight gel foundation with SPF30, designed to provide an instant rush of hydration along with sheer-to-medium skin-smoothing coverage. Formulated with olive-derived squalane, marine botanicals, humectants trehalose and glycerin, and coconut-derived ingredients
1 x Stroke of Light Highlighter (10ml) - NEW. A sheer wash of luminous peach designed to brighten and add a natural-looking glow
1 x Blush (0.85g) in Exuberance - brighten your face and define your features with this lightweight and creamy, warm rose cheek colour, which buffs on beautifully for a warm pop of youthful blush
1 x Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (4.5ml) - in California Dreamer, a gorgeous shade for all skin tones, this formula helps to hydrate and smooth lips leaving them refreshed, looking fuller and with a luminous shine. With naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters to hydrate and smooth lips with a non-sticky formula
1 x Mini Full Flawless Face Brush - natural, soft-tapered bristles provide light-to-medium coverage for a range of easy applications. Designed for use with Original Foundation
1 x Mini Smoothing Face Brush - dual synthetic fibres in a dome-shaped design that allows smooth and seamless blending for an airbrushed effect. Designed for use with Complexion Rescue

How to apply:
Original SPF15 Foundation:

Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into the bristles of your Full Flawless Face Brush, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF30:

Apply with your fingertips, or for an airbrushed effect, apply with the Smoothing Face Brush

Stroke of Light highlighter:

Glide over the high points of your face such as your cheek bones, brow bones, and Cupid's bow
You can also add to the inner eye corners and the bridge of your nose
Blend with your fingertips

Loose Blush:

Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks - the perfect place for blush
With a brush, apply a soft glide of colour from the centre of the cheek back to the ear, then buff and blend in

Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss:

Glide onto your lips alone or with lipstick

Shades (Original SPF15 Foundation/Complexion Rescue):

Fair - Opal
Fairly Light - Vanilla
Light - Buttercream
Medium - Suede
Medium Beige - Natural
Medium Tan - Tan
Tan - Tan
Medium Dark - Chestnut
Golden Dark - Chestnut

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209798

I'm delighted with the sound of this! I've been waiting for a tsv with complexion rescue in since its launch and I've finally run out of my original. I realise how much I miss it to put as a finishing powder or use by itself. I have been using the tarte Amazonian clay foundation since I got it and it's good but didn't cover my redness very well on my nose so like to go over that area with a powder. Seems like there is a nice highlighting product. I have been wanting to try the old stroke of light for ages as well but didn't want to buy all the products separately.

I think they should've done this tsv earlier in the year as I've heard that complexion rescue is good for summer holidays etc and the powder over the top to set or for fuller coverage.

I think I'll go for fairly sand which is the vanilla but I'm a bit dubious about the cr shades. I realise they've just come out with some new ones that might be better suited to me but haven't tried them. I am really a fair skin with golden undertones like golden fair and fair sand from tarte us a great match. I can fair fairly light as well and also wear mally fair, doll 10 fair. BM never released a original CR fair shade with the golden undertone.

What do you guys think?

I've gone for it in the Fair. Hope the matching complexion rescue doesn't look orange like the Bareskin Serum can, I'm thinking of returning the latest drop of the last TSV.
Has anyone tried their Barepro Performance Wear foundation, in a compact? I see they do Fair in that & wondered if it was as pale as the Fair Original.

I have decided not to bother with this. I agree they it would have Ben a better TSV to have early summer as the complection rescue would have been great over the summer. I get fed up of seeing SJ using completely different brushes on the models. Why not use the ones included in the TSV? I'll tell you why, because they will be of inferior, cheaper quality and the results you get won't be as good.

I do like Bare Minerals but can easily resist as have both the foundations, don't want the highlighter, got brushes, enough blushers but like the Moxi so off to get this in Boots.I use Q more these days for info. like wearing the Complexion Rescue & mineral foundation together.
Julia must have hit 60 in June so we are hearing ('in your 60's' lines).Babs always looks good but not that I am an expert but I think some intervention has taken place there?

I must be the only person who doesn't like BM. I did get it a few years ago but was totally underwhelmed by it. Got the medium but didn't rate the coverage at all.

I didn't watch any of Beauty Day, but see they still have all shade choices in stock, did it seem like they were struggling to shift them?

Latest posts

Back