BareMinerals TSV 13/12/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's arrived....amazing!! Only ordered yesterday morning....gobsmacked!

It's really nice, much better than I expected. I thought the lipgloss would be too mauve/ blue pink but it isn't, it's a lovely natural rose. The pink highlighter compact is nicer too, tried it & it give a nice warm glow. Think AY must have layered it on with a trowel to get it looking so shiny. The foundation, mascara, liner are a no brainier as I needed them & the blusher & eyeshadow are really wearable useful colours.

So glad it seems so nice, it was one tsv I didn't dither about, I took one look at it and knew I wanted it, I need a new foundation and it looked such a nice set with no mineral veil. I do wonder if the highlighter will end up in the back of a drawer though, hope I get mine tomorrow x

Mine arrived this morning and yes, very impressed. Will be using all items which is great cause normally there are a few items that get discarded. Went for medium beige, after advice from here and is perfect. Best set I have purchased in ages, even though the lip product smells like play-doh.

I got mine yesterday. I am really happy with it. The Chandlelight Glow is really nice and looks different to the Shimmer brick l normally wear, it gives a more subtle look. I am so pleased l went for it. Once again really quick delivery service, l got it the next day in fact. Shame QVC can't keep this up all year round and not just at Christmas!

Mine arrived too and really pleased. Not tried the fairly light foundation yet but will do in the morning. Hoping it suits my skin now that it appears to have got paler with age!

The lip gloss is a gorgeous natural everyday shade. The eyeliner ditto. Mascara will go in my stash and be used some time next year.

The blush looks a fantastic shade. The eyeshadow is much more minky-taupe than the "chocolate" description that Q gave it. I like it.

The "Chandelight glow illuminator" large size, nice chunky packaging, lovely dusky pink colour. I think I will use this.

Just my opinion but this "chandelight" boll***s. I think they intended to make thousands of these and their suppliers accidentally mis-printed the label! They ended up with many thousands of sticky labels and boxes all with "candlelight" spelt incorrectly. So they gave them all to QVC. Just my opinion though.

Latest posts

Back