Bareminerals TSV 12/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the Bareskin but unfortunately QVC don't stock my shade. Otherwise would have been interested...might still be if a good price and I like the other items interest me. I can always give the foundation away or sell it. On that note does the Drop still exist?

Are the auto deliveries exactly the same kit do you know?
Can't see why you'd want more bronzer going into winter

Really wish it was the Complexion Rescue tinted moisturiser instead! That I would have been tempted by, but seeing as I just bought the Tarte TSV my money is safe.

What do you ladies think of the Bareskin foundation in this kit? Reviews seem to be polarised on review sites and similar on the QVC site (which I trust less). The main gripes seem to be that it highlights pores and is difficult or messy to apply. Also, some say it shows up dryness and others say it's too oily. I'd be interested to hear the views of contributors here (ie real people!).

I bought it and used it but wasn't blown away; I'd put it on a par with a high street foundation that might cost just under a tenner. The colour match was good for me but the Shell shade isn't one of the colours QVC ever sells so I'm unlikely to buy it as a set. I'd never pay the full price for it as a stand alone item. The brush with the well in the top that you dispense your foundation into is okay, just a gimmick really but again, I wouldn't repurchase.

Do you know what a few months ago I would have said no but I tried it again recently as my makeup for after gym using up old makeup etc and I'm actually really liking it. It definitely needs setting with powder but I find it very quick and easy to get a decent coverage I use the brush but any flat top or full brush would work the same.

The make-up TSV'S are creeping up in price I notice.

I have hardly bought any make-up sets from QVC so I can't comment on rising prices but can believe it, of course, the way it is with the great Q. Last week, I bought two Bobbi Brown eyeshadows from my local department store and had to pretend to be totally unfazed as I picked my chin off the floor and paid £41. Don't ask me why I paid over £40 for two eyeshadows because I have absolutely no idea. I need to stop going shopping when I have had wine.

Back to the BM TSV, is £47 still a good price? It is in my head right now but I'm just back from "lunch" so my judgement may be impaired.

I have hardly bought any make-up sets from QVC so I can't comment on rising prices but can believe it, of course, the way it is with the great Q. Last week, I bought two Bobbi Brown eyeshadows from my local department store and had to pretend to be totally unfazed as I picked my chin off the floor and paid £41. Don't ask me why I paid over £40 for two eyeshadows because I have absolutely no idea. I need to stop going shopping when I have had wine.

Back to the BM TSV, is £47 still a good price? It is in my head right now but I'm just back from "lunch" so my judgement may be impaired.

its a good price for what it is & if you use it all

Latest posts

Back