Bareminerals TSV 1/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Lee said on Facebook that it contains a full size original foundation but that's all I know.

Hope it's not the new liquid foundation, in my opinion it goes against everything that BM stands for !

bareMinerals TSV 1/6/14

Hi, not sure I missed that thread already. Does anyone have an idea of what it might be, please? Thanks

Sorry I can't do links but it is shown on Q's home page,there is a link to Will's blog and short videos showing it! looks quite good :mysmilie_59:

There's a video on QVC's Facebook page. It's a full size original foundation, lash domination mascara, one of the ready face colours (Adrenalin Rush three colours in the compact), eye primer/brightener, lip gloss, eyeliner and a face brush. It looks lovely but I wonder if it will be expensive as it seems like a lot of product in there.

Sorry I can't do links but it is shown on Q's home page,there is a link to Will's blog and short videos showing it! looks quite good :mysmilie_59:

LOL you beat me to it. I was flicking between the video and here as I couldn't remember all the items.

Thanks for the info - v. helpful. Wonder what the price will be and maybe EP?

This does look really nice and I'm in love with BM.....but, would have loved it even more if it had been the Ready foundation. I too wonder what the price will be !

The Tsv will be on Easy Pays according to Lee :)

I agree this would've been better with the ready foundation. They get it in kits quite often in the US! I'm using the complexion palette at the moment that I got in mid April - Look fantastic were selling it for £28 (same price as is sold in the USA) instead of £39 here! I have mixed feelings about the palette & the foundation in general. I need to use a good moisturiser underneath it - for me using my normal Ren moisturiser and be brightening primer was not cutting it! I now use ultra sun face 50 and it works great. It applies much better - I guess as the powder has more to stick to!. I use my elf powder brush (looks like flat kabuki) - it works well. I still have a bit of a problem of applying it on my nose though as it didn't apply well to particularly dry areas even after moisturising! I'm thinking of starting to use a face oil to try to hydrate the area more.

I've heard from people in the US that the 5in1 product isn't that great. The lash Dom mascara is quite nice - I bought a sample size on eBay and think it is better suited for people with bigger eyelashes to start with as the brush is so big! There is a technique to applying that is a bit of a faff & if I just apply like a normal mascara my lashes just look like they would with a drugstore mascara! I have one that is 3 dollars in the US by Jordana and works just as well! (On me anyway!) There is a video on YouTube on bare minerals channel about application technique.

The bronzer thing in this tsv looks nice but if the blush side is anything like a luminizer I'm not sure if it will be that good. The luminizer in the complexion palette I bought doesn't even show up on my fairly light (r170) skin The palette also includes their skinny dip bronzer which is nice but is very similar to one from the drugstore brand NYC cosmetics! Anything darker may not be a good choice for fair skins!

bareMinerals 7 Piece Gorgeous & Glowing Collection
Item Number: 204154
QVC Price £51.00
Today's Special Value Price £41.96
P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-204154

bareMinerals Gorgeous & Glowing Collection. This fabulous seven-piece set features some of your favourite bareMinerals products including the iconic Original SPF Foundation and Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss, plus brand new 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow and more. bareMinerals' Gorgeous & Glowing Collection gives you dazzling summer radiance this season even when the weather lets you down.

meant to be on 4 easy pays

This one's not for me. I only use the matte foundation, can't use the Moxie because it's full of mint oil and don't like the Lash Domination. Their curl and lengthen mascara is a million times better. I wouldn't use a brown eyeliner either, I only use black or navy. The 5 in 1 thingy sounds pretty weird, I thought it was meant to be a complexion product but it's an eyeshadow? It doesn't look or sound very eyeshadow-y. The only bit that appeals to me is the blusher/highlighter. Guess I could have a look for it on ebay once the TSV's been on.

I don't use this range regularly but have the odd piece and the set looked very promising. I clicked on the email link with the intention of buying but after watching the video decided not to bother! The presentation was rubbish and I would have liked to see the colour options but that was not covered at all; very poor. Strange to go for brown eyeliner as well as probably not that popular?

Latest posts

Back