Bareminerals TSV 05/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those come around fast, don't they - August, June & March saw TSVs and now another in October.

They are coming around quicker than my local buses. I wonder what it is? It does seem fast after the last one was on auto delivery.

There must be BM piled up in dressing tables all over the Country lol !
I use mineral powder foundation and eye shadows, (not BM though) and they seem to last and last so people are either eating the stuff or stockpiling it for the rest of their lives.

The rest of their lives for sure! I used to buy it and ended up with far too much that I sold it. The TSV's with the original foundations, loose eyeshadows and loose blush plus mineral veil were great value and one TSV would last at least 3 years with almost daily use as you need so little. So this AD option is ridiculous, nobody needs that much make up.

Hands up, any make up wearers who don't already own taupe, brown, beige or similar neutral eye shadows? It's the safest set of eye colours, I understand that but it's dull..again!

I saw some really nice BM gift sets in House of Fraser yesterday and they had a cool and a warm option and the cool version had lovely pink and grey shades. It would be really nice to see a similar choice on QVC....

Brown brown taupe brown grey brown light brown dark brown beige brown brownnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzz

It is all so dull. I see women day in day out wearing neutrals that do nothing for them because they have been fed the constant lie that these sort of shades suit everyone. They do not. A bit of colour here and there makes such a difference.

I saw some really nice BM gift sets in House of Fraser yesterday and they had a cool and a warm option and the cool version had lovely pink and grey shades. It would be really nice to see a similar choice on QVC....

I have that, 'bare guide to cool'? Perfect for pale skin. Q's selection of bareminerals products is so conservative.

Eyeliner looks good, otherwise... meh. I don't use the foundation, I use the matte one, and everything else is kinda generic. Doesn't appeal to me.

Latest posts

Back