Bareminerals TSV 03/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm not sure if to get this, it's a bit more expensive than I thought it would be. I would however like to stock up on the foundation. What should i do? Decisions, decisions!!

The problem I have with this TSV is that much as the supersize foundation is attractive, I just don't want anything else in the kit. The bog standard brush included is rubbish, their blushes last for ages and I already have 2 in the stash, I have tons of highlighters, the eyeshadow looks boring to me and I don't rate their new Gen Nude lip products. So it's a no for me as the big foundation doesn't warrant a £45 spend.

I really like the eye prime and use one most days and the glow/highlight is lovely but I really do not need any more foundation or other bits. Need to resist but am tempted by this as it is great value.

The problem I have with this TSV is that much as the supersize foundation is attractive, I just don't want anything else in the kit. The bog standard brush included is rubbish, their blushes last for ages and I already have 2 in the stash, I have tons of highlighters, the eyeshadow looks boring to me and I don't rate their new Gen Nude lip products. So it's a no for me as the big foundation doesn't warrant a £45 spend.

I am thinking along the same lines as you Tarketta. I really don't like the 5 in 1 primer/shadow stuff. I rarely wear lipstick,have plenty of brushes + highlighters. I will have a think overnight. I do like the look of the blusher, I think it will be nice in the summer with a bit of a tan.

I've ordered two sets, one for me & one for my daughter:happy: The only item I'm not that bothered about is the blush as I don't really like loose powder ones. I think its a great value set considering its around £26 for the 8g version of the foundation. If I don't like the look of the lipstick, highlighter, eyeshadow & blush I will sell them on, but expecting that I will. I love the 5-1 eyeshadows & am a bit of a highlighter junkie!

I've ordered it too. I like the look of the highlighter, want to try the eye primer & lipstick ( I hate the Moxies, horribly stingy burning sensation). Wasn't sure at first with there being no Fair but I found a tiny pot of the Fairly Light that must have come in some kit or other, tried it & it looked OK, better than I remembered, especially if we get some summer.
I'd rather have a compact blusher too but the colour looks good & it's worth a go with the value.
The eyeshadow compact SJ was demonstrating on the video looks nice.

I see they are repeating the same products again, are the stock levels so bad they have to show the same products all the time zzzzzzzzzzz. I am not getting the TSV as got pots and pots of the foundation and blushes.

I didn't go for it in the end, as it didn't satisfy my "can't live without" :)wink:) criteria, and I would mainly have been buying it because of the value / easy pays. Was a nice TSV, though, and really good value, so hope those of you who went for it will be pleased.

Latest posts

Back