ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
bareMinerals 5 Piece Bare Beauty Must Haves Collection

QVC Price: £28.00

Try Me Price :£22.80

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-5...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-204769

bareMinerals five-piece Bare Beauty Must Haves Collection. This must-have collection contains make-up pieces to boost, illuminate and protect your skin while adding gorgeous definition and colour to the eyes and lips. Pair these essentials with your favourite foundation and you'll have everything you need for a flawless, radiant make-up look.

Contains:

1 x Mini READY All-Over Face Colour in pink (4.5g) - this silky formula delivers a buildable, lit-from-within glow
1 x Mini Stroke of Light Eye Brightener Luminous 2 in light cream (3ml) - immediately brightens the eye area and reduces the appearance of fine lines and dark circles
1 x 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil SPF20 (1.5g) - diffuse the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores, even-out skin-tone and impart a soft-focus finish to skin while extending the wear of makeup with this luminous powder. A unique Moisture Mineral Complex delivers lasting hydration while SPF20 and potent antioxidants help protect skin from sun damage and environmental stressors
1 x Mini Flawless Definition Mascara (5ml) - define, separate, and lengthen lashes while fighting smudging, flaking, and clumping with this multi-tasking mascara. The sleek wand works like a 360 degree fine-toothed comb to separate and lift lashes, even hard-to-reach corner lashes
1 x 4.5ml Moxie Lipgloss Spark Plug in dusty pink pearl (4.5ml) - provides luscious, vibrant colour loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer-to-medium coverage with glistening shine
1 x bareskin Foundation Sachet Sample in bare Natural

Thanks Autumn. Have ordered!!
Have you received this yet? Can you tell us your opinions about it please :) What is the name of the blush? Surely it has a better name than just 'pink' - QVC can be odd with their descriptions of things sometimes! Is it quite red it looks like that in the picture and is the lipgloss more pink or reddish? I am tempted - would like to try the mascara, eye brightener and lipgloss. I am glad they put the eye brightener in shade 2 as before they have only had it in number 1 in sets as in the flawless future tsv from a while ago. I see that that set is now on feel unique for £60! Number 2 suits more yellow skin tones I think.

I saw this presented and all the items looked beautiful. I have never been tempted by Bare minerals but might make an exception for this set. The lipstick was a lovely neutral pink shade with brown/ red undertones, blush was a very natural pop of pink and the veil gave a subtle glow. Very tempted. Aargh, help, I have too much make up!

It's a very nice kit. The new mineral powder goes on nicely am using it on its own at the mo. The all over colour I wouldn't do but is a lovely colour on the cheeks, the concealer I dab on my eye lids and it acts as a primer, the lip gloss a gorgeous light summer colour would suit most skin tones and the mascara is fab. Well worth it!

Latest posts

Back