Barely Breezies 2pk Underwire Bra Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too ordered a twin pack of beezies bras and was very disapointed to find they had only sent me 1 i phoned and received an apology of sorts , i really dont think this is good enough and i am going to contact trading standards i have been a loyal customer for a number of years and i think they should send a second bra as stated .

I too am in the same boat. I really like this bra & was adamant that I wanted another one when I phoned CS. I pointed out their T&C's about them taking my money & sending out goods, thereby entering into a contract with me, I also quoted Trade descriptions act. Told me they would pass on my complaint & to phone back in 2-3 days. I will not take anything less than another bra or a refund of half the cost & free p&P.
They are a huge company with vast profits & should not even hesitate to give everyone another bra but they are fobbing us off with automated phone calls, and spiel about 1 being good value etc etc. I expect they will get lots back with the refund offer but that just lets them off the hook in my opion & we should all stick to our guns & insist on two!

I too ordered a twin pack of beezies bras and was very disapointed to find they had only sent me 1 i phoned and received an apology of sorts , i really dont think this is good enough and i am going to contact trading standards i have been a loyal customer for a number of years and i think they should send a second bra as stated .

1sy big warm welcome........& bully for you for going via them.......im just well miffed that the size i ordered i can swim round in it.......so cant send it ack for direct replacement i was hoping for it to fit [ like someone elsee ] & then kick up a stick over it........GOOD LUCK everyone..........

Told me they would pass on my complaint & to phone back in 2-3 days. I will not take anything less than another bra or a refund of half the cost & free p&P. They are a huge company with vast profits & should not even hesitate to give everyone another bra but they are fobbing us off with automated phone calls, and spiel about 1 being good value etc etc.

That's virtually exactly the same as I said to them.

I expect they will get lots back with the refund offer but that just lets them off the hook in my opion & we should all stick to our guns & insist on two!

Well, I'll be sticking to my guns and will insist on a second bra or a refund of half the cost (as well as the P&P which they've already credited back to me.)

And incase anyone else needs it, this is the address I was given when I said I'd be contacting them again if it wasn't resolved. Presumably that's the department that deals with complaints.

QVC Department Q
Liverpool
L70 2QA

And hopefully, if anyone from QVC does read this, they might actually do something about this massive botch up!

Edit

I've just found this, which I didn't realise before - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_breezies_underwear_in_department_stores

.......... so QVC should be able to sort it out, rather than palming us off with excuses because they've got to deal with a separate stockist. (unless I've misunderstood the ins and outs of it all.)

Last edited:
I was surprised when such a small package arrived since as others have said, I was expecting it to be a double pack. I thought I was mistaken and must have gone for something other than the double pack try me. I did try the bra today and it is quite pretty but the elastic strap started to sting (I'm very sensitive) so mine will be going back and I'll mention that I had expected two. Good luck to everyone else!

And....what about QVC's famous quality control procedure and spot testing and all that marlarky! Surely, they should just open one pack of everything that goes into their warehouse....oohh-eck...what do I know????:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I too am in the same boat. I really like this bra & was adamant that I wanted another one when I phoned CS. I pointed out their T&C's about them taking my money & sending out goods, thereby entering into a contract with me, I also quoted Trade descriptions act. Told me they would pass on my complaint & to phone back in 2-3 days. I will not take anything less than another bra or a refund of half the cost & free p&P.
They are a huge company with vast profits & should not even hesitate to give everyone another bra but they are fobbing us off with automated phone calls, and spiel about 1 being good value etc etc. I expect they will get lots back with the refund offer but that just lets them off the hook in my opion & we should all stick to our guns & insist on two!

An update on above. Just had a call from complaints dept. They apologised & told me a second bra is in the post!

An update on above. Just had a call from complaints dept. They apologised & told me a second bra is in the post![/QUO

I phoned again after reading your post and as they don't have any of my size left they are refunding half the full amount - pleased with this as I really like the bra and it's a really good fit.

An update on above. Just had a call from complaints dept. They apologised & told me a second bra is in the post!

When I read your post I rang CS again, because I was given the complaints department's address but not their phone number. The guy I spoke to told me that they weren't sending any bras out to those of us who only received one instead of two. They were just sending out returns labels.

When I mentioned that I knew of someone who had been told by the complaints department that they were getting a second bra sent out and that someone else was receiving a refund for half the cost, he said they'd been told that customers are just being sent returns labels and the cost of the bra, plus the P&P, would be refunded if the single bra is returned. He said they weren't sending bras or refunds out. So I've no idea what's going on. Is it a case of whom one talks to when you get through?

I then asked for the phone number for the complaints dept and was told they don't take incoming calls and so I would have to write to them. :mad:

Did you write to the complaints dept and then receive a phone call from them or was it CS who actually rang you? If it was the latter, they are telling different customers different things. :confused:

I did mention the fact that I'd entered into a contract with QVC to buy 2 bras, when I clicked the order button and then got the confirmation email, and that they should honour the contract. He told me that because the details had been incorrect and then changed to a single unit within a required time after I'd ordered them, they were not breaking a contract. I was put on hold several times while he checked with someone.

Now I'm completely confused, especially as I'm not in the legal profession, as to whether a contract has been drawn up/broken or what, but I will be now be writing a letter to the complaints department.

Hopefully, if anyone on here does get a second bra sent out (although he said they weren't making any more and that any returns would probably go to an outlet, so we won't even get one of the returns sent out as the second one) or if anyone gets half the cost refunded that they will let us know as it could help those customers who, like me, are living in the Land of Confusion at the moment.

And Breezie bras? I've gone right off them after this fiasco ....... but I don't think we should let this one lie until we get a solution - or at least are all being told the same thing.

I made two phone calls to customer service. The first as outlined in my first post, the second 3 days later (Saturday) I was told that my complaint will be escalated & that I should have a response by Monday(today). I explained once again that I would not accept anything other than a 2nd Bra or a full refund so that I could purchase another!

Received a call from a man today who said he was from QVC complaints dept. He apologised & said that it was unacceptable & assured me I would receive another bra within 3-5 working days. I have also now had an e-mail informing me of my order (new bra) with total to pay zero.

I really hope you get another bra from them & can only say stick to your guns. Not sure why they are giving conflicting information, they should be giving everyone a second one. Don't accept the argument that they changed it on the web in time. It was up as two bras right up until the day I received mine because I checked my order on the web to make sure I wasn't mistaken. You wouldn't expect to buy a two pack of bras in M&S, get home find one, & then have M&S tell you "Sorry, but it's OK,one is still good value for money!)
I quoted this to Custard Services BTW!

Good Luck & i'll let you know when(if) I receive it.

I made two phone calls to customer service. The first as outlined in my first post, the second 3 days later (Saturday) I was told that my complaint will be escalated & that I should have a response by Monday(today). I explained once again that I would not accept anything other than a 2nd Bra or a full refund so that I could purchase another!

Received a call from a man today who said he was from QVC complaints dept. He apologised & said that it was unacceptable & assured me I would receive another bra within 3-5 working days. I have also now had an e-mail informing me of my order (new bra) with total to pay zero.

I really hope you get another bra from them & can only say stick to your guns. Not sure why they are giving conflicting information, they should be giving everyone a second one. Don't accept the argument that they changed it on the web in time. It was up as two bras right up until the day I received mine because I checked my order on the web to make sure I wasn't mistaken. You wouldn't expect to buy a two pack of bras in M&S, get home find one, & then have M&S tell you "Sorry, but it's OK,one is still good value for money!)
I quoted this to Custard Services BTW!

Good Luck & i'll let you know when(if) I receive it.

It's not just the web that it was down as a two pack on it was shown on the tv as a 2 pack set in 3 different colours. It was whilst watching it on tv that I decided to order a pack so any talk of it being a web error is a load of carp.

Thanks, Cazzie, for confirming that I'm not going mad, because I told the guy the 2-pack had also been advertised on the TV as well as on the website. But he kept carping on about contracts etc. because he knew I'd ordered off the site rather than by QCut (although that shouldn't really matter because neither medium could provide the listed 2-pack.)

Thanks to you, as well, teabag1957. I'm going to ring CS again now and ask/tell them to escalate my complaint and then hopefully the complaints dept may ring me. At least that will save my having to write a letter. Also I may well get yet another 'spiel' from CS as everyone I've spoken to so far has told me something different.

I didn't tell the CS guy how I knew what other customers had been promised - I just told him I'd seen it online. It's up to them/'the powers that be' to work out where it's being discussed, but as I told him - there are a lot of disgruntled/dissatisfied customers because of their glaring mistake and that QVC should think about dealing with the situation immediately and effectively, especially as the company must be worth millions. So for me, the receipt of a returns label, when I'm keeping the one bra I got, simply doesn't wash with me.

I'll let you know what CS say when I phone them shortly.

EDIT

This is turning into War and Peace Part 2.

Just spoke to another guy and he was much more forthcoming. Maybe they've been told something else as a lot of customers have apparently been ringing about bras!

They're going to ring me on Thursday afternoon with an update (apparently a human call, not a robot,) because they are checking they can get stock in, and at the moment I'm on a waitlist to receive the second bra when they come into the warehouse. If, however, the wait for the second bra is 3 months (although he hopes it will be quicker than that) then I'll be offered a refund (presumably for round about £8.) A second bra, or a refund of half the cost, is fine by me as I've already had the P&P returned. Now I'll wait to see what they say on Thursday and then I'll wait to see whether I receive a bra or the cash.

Only time will tell ....................

Last edited:
My first (single) bra is going back. I've tried to wear it twice but whilst the cups are very comfortable the strap is a snug fit and I find the elastic hars on my sensitive skin. A pity because the bra is so pretty. Well done for sorting out the 2nd bra problem. I too saw it whilst watching TV and it said a 2 pack, then again when I ordered online it was a 2 pack. When the package arrived I thought these bras must be slim to fit 2 into that little packet!

My second bra has been dispatched today. I hope you all get yours soon.

They've just rung me and told me that, because my size is still in stock, the second bra is being despatched and will arrive next week.

My faith has been restored because they've honoured the fact that we all ordered in good faith and that their error meant that we didn't get what we had ordered. Or maybe it was all the non-stop phone calls that did the trick. :wink2:

But whatever it was ......... thank you, QVC.

And I hope that everyone, who found themselves in the same position as I did, will also get a satisfactory conclusion to the saga.

They've just rung me and told me that, because my size is still in stock, the second bra is being despatched and will arrive next week.

My faith has been restored because they've honoured the fact that we all ordered in good faith and that their error meant that we didn't get what we had ordered. Or maybe it was all the non-stop phone calls that did the trick. :wink2:

But whatever it was ......... thank you, QVC.

And I hope that everyone, who found themselves in the same position as I did, will also get a satisfactory conclusion to the saga.

All I have had is a returns label and another letter asking me to sign re the missing parcel, which is kinda weird as it's only missing beacuse they never sent it in the first place.

re try me double pack bras

Just had c/s on thephone ,and returns label is being sent out ,she said in no way has any 2nd bra been sent out ,and the presenter did not state double pack off bras ,and that it was just in title description that it was a computer error ,i said well i had heard through a site that others were getting a 2nd bra ,she said was aware of these statements and in no way had qvc sent or will be sending out a 2nd bra to anybody.and that she would send a goods return label to me and that apparantley is what the offer is for the error to keep as excellent value ,or free return and refund ,so goodness knows whats going on ????

Just had c/s on thephone ,and returns label is being sent out ,she said in no way has any 2nd bra been sent out ,and the presenter did not state double pack off bras ,and that it was just in title description that it was a computer error ,i said well i had heard through a site that others were getting a 2nd bra ,she said was aware of these statements and in no way had qvc sent or will be sending out a 2nd bra to anybody.and that she would send a goods return label to me and that apparantley is what the offer is for the error to keep as excellent value ,or free return and refund ,so goodness knows whats going on ????

Following on from my earlier post, I had an email from QVC yesterday telling me that the second bra has been despatched and is on its way. The 'invoice' shows the cost as £0.00, which means it is the 'missing' one. I'll let you know when it arrives.

But from what you were told by CS this morning, if/when my second bra arrives it makes their comment "in no way had QVC sent or will be sending out a 2nd bra to anybody" totally inaccurate. It would appear to show that their left hand doesn't seem to know what their right hand is doing.

If mine does arrive then it shows we are all being told different things.

I watched the show and that was when I ordered mine and there were two bras showing on the description and the presenter's both said they were a pack of two and not only that they were showing them in 3 different colours so they are trying to fob you off. Can you believe that they would present them showing a pack of two and then telling you they are only sending one if that was the case they would have changed the details and said there and then it was a mistake, but the mistake wasn't pointed out until the bra's started arriving at peoples homes.:devil:

Latest posts

Back