Bare Minerals TSV on 7/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the Ready foundation in Selfridges, use medium beige normally but was colour matched and was advised to use medium tan, which is far lighter than it sounds and is a good shade, I like it as it is far more practical than the loose, not sure i would go back to the loose now. I agree with LE, the say few Tsvs have not been brilliant,I want a full size mascara, lip gloss, and a ready blusher, surely that's not too much to ask!,

I tried it at the beauty bash, better coverage than the original and a lot less faffing . I don't love it enough to buy it on its own but if it was part of a good value kit then i would.
Looking at the reviews on QVC there are 185 of which 76 are 5* but 50 are 1* which makes me think twice. Maybe they think there's still enough interest in the ready to carry on selling it at full price rather than putting it in a TSV.

I bought a ready foundation from qvc but had to return it as although I went with the guide and advice they kept giving during presentations it was far too light for me. I went to my local Debenhams store when they started stocking it and tried to get colour matched but none were the right shade for me - the girl tried them all and then said I was better sticking to the original powder one as they was not a match for me in the ready. She also gave me a sample to try at home but it was really not the right colour. You could try asking for a sample in store to try before you buy.

Look Fantastic also has a colour chart with name and number side by side. I have just ordered and got 15% discount for being one of first hundred to make an order.

Thanks Sazza, I can't get that link to work has anyone else got it to work?

It's working now sorry. Sounds interesting, hopefully some colour not just primer etc this time.

The 'In a New Light Collection' is on the the QVC US website

Includes:

0.01-oz bareMinerals Eye Bright Eye Color in White Nectarine
0.05-oz All-Over Face Color in Brilliant Rose, a soft rosy glow
0.1-fl-oz Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener
0.15-fl-oz Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Sweet Talker, a pearlescent seashell color
One Double-Ended Luxe Cheek & Eye Brush
Brush made in China; Cosmetics made in USA

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A228..._pla=Makeup&cm_ite=A228788-000-000&adtype=pla

Attachments

• IANL.jpg
    IANL.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 267
Hi I've no idea but could speculate that it might just contain somewhat paltry sizes of BM products hyped up to be the sale of the century.LOL

I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread that Lee said on facebook it would have a loose foundation in. So that plus the US kit might be it. QVC UK never seem to count brushes so it would still be a 5 piece kit.

Lee has said on FB that it has a full size foundation and a new primer as two of the items in a seven piece kit.

Last edited:
According to Lee on FB it's a seven piece kit including a full size foundation and a new primer. She also said that a video would be going up this week.

Latest posts

Back