Bare minerals TSV 7/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone knows what this will be on 7/2/13? I haven't bought any for a while and fancy treating myself to some new make up bits, a full size foundation, mascara and lip gloss would be good! Thanks

Last edited:
Lee Etheridge said on her Facebook page that it is jumbo neutralising primer, jumbo mineral veil and jumbo clear radiance!

Didn't we have a massive clear radiance in the other kit, the TSV before last? Large foundation and large normal primer?
The Bare Escentuals Deva Vu kit?!!!
Ah well, more to spend on something else.

Yes we did and I have loads left in mine but it was very good value & I'm about out of mineral veil so depending on price I could be tempted

I too have nearly the whole radiance left as I don't really use it. It is too pale for me makes me look like a ghost. Time we got a decent TSV. I don't think I bothered to get the last one.

When I went to the BE counter last week the girlie was asking me if I ever used warmth to shape and contour. Shape and contour?! I whack on the foundation, a bit of blusher and out the door missus! Which had she given me the once over she would have realised.

I use the golden radiance sometimes to perk up my B&B a bit but I don't use any other radiance. I don't even use mineral veil. I am a lazy mare I fear.

I dont use any of the radiances when I use BE( I use B&B most days though) as I find they make me too shiny and gleamy. The mineral veil really is well worth using IMO though because it really does seem to give that perfect finish and make it last even longer.

For those of you looking for a Bare Minerals bargain, it might be worth checking out feelunique.com as I just had an email from them offering the Bright and Beautiful Collection for £27.99 if you enter code BARE20 at checkout (their usual price is £35.10 although it's valued at £127.90). It has only 3 shades of foundation available though, fairly light, light or medium beige, and has an eye colour, blusher, brightening prime time, brightening prime time for eyes, lipgloss, eyeliner and a brush.

For those of you looking for a Bare Minerals bargain, it might be worth checking out feelunique.com as I just had an email from them offering the Bright and Beautiful Collection for £27.99 if you enter code BARE20 at checkout (their usual price is £35.10 although it's valued at £127.90). It has only 3 shades of foundation available though, fairly light, light or medium beige, and has an eye colour, blusher, brightening prime time, brightening prime time for eyes, lipgloss, eyeliner and a brush.

Yeah thanks Tangerine. You've just cost me £27.99 :giggle:

Don't forget to use Quidco for Feelunique - 7% cashback.

Sorry I couldnt use reply with quote - it kept takiing me to the Deal Channel or something when I started to type :taphead:

http://www.feelunique.com/landing/bareminerals_brightbeautiful?&aff=wg&siteid=20363
Was just going to post that above is the link,

Latest posts

Back