Bare Essentuals Article in Daily Mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I would like to try this as an alternative to wearing proper make up at the weekends. I do wear BE on occasion but sometimes it feels a little too much on and I go shiny quite quickly. If this gives an even finish but without being too made up I'd wear it at weekends when I can't be arsed with the normal make up routine but don't want to go totally make up less!

I too was intrigued by this but when I read the reviews on Sephora a lot of people said it gave them terrible blackheads. So not a good look! I have some of the blemish therapy stuff which to be honest I've never found did much either, and has a eggy whiff from the sulphur. But I do like a lot of their products. Honest!

So was it created for those going on a night of hot passion to look good new moring?

BE are owned by Shiseido now have been for well over a year.

And shiseido tested all of their products on animals. So, although BE apparently do not, it does nothing for their company's ethics to be owned by a business which has no qualms about animal suffering in the pursuit and maintenance of beauty!

Latest posts

Back