Bare Escentuals TSV 6/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

any clues please as i cant find any for that price.....cheers

I've gone for it.
The reason I decided was the fact that it has the Fair option. I bought a previous TSV in the Fairly Light & although I loved the feel & coverage it was just a little too dark.
I figured that as my LG hadn't turned up I could get this. I can't buy it locally & although it was saying in the early morning repeat that the Fair had sold out I managed to get what must have been one of the last ones online.

just gave in.....I did try to be good but failed, but it is my favourite foundation and I don't do other tsv's on beauty as my hoard is enough....well done to all those who managed not to (unless you really needed it, in which case enjoy)..

I'm just watching the 20 o'clock presentation - I could've done with the Fair, but I have the last TSV on auto-delivery and the fairly light works relatively well for me.

Also, on Saturday I dropped a good amount of money on LUSH haircare and bought some Vichy in the Boots 3 for 2 sale. Oh, and I bought about 4 Glamour magazines for the Clinique eye cream. I have done than enough damage!

I'm just watching the 20 o'clock presentation - I could've done with the Fair, but I have the last TSV on auto-delivery and the fairly light works relatively well for me.

Also, on Saturday I dropped a good amount of money on LUSH haircare and bought some Vichy in the Boots 3 for 2 sale. Oh, and I bought about 4 Glamour magazines for the Clinique eye cream. I have done than enough damage!

Yes I could have done the same but it's best to go with what you know, plus with the warmer months coming the fairly light will probably be better as you catch the sun.

I thought the presentations lacked a proper demonstration of all the products with the exception of the foundation where the models were layered up!!

I ordered the TSV on my sisters behalf and it has been shipped already!!

I ordered the TSV earlier today in the Medium Beige option. I am really looking forward to it but wish that instead of the Warmth they had included Glee.

I ordered the TSV on my sisters behalf and it has been shipped already!!

Mine still says in process:clock: when it was ordered 11 am sunday morning.With these postage prices I expect it to be leaving the warehouse as soon as the order is made :sad:

Mine still says in process:clock: when it was ordered 11 am sunday morning.With these postage prices I expect it to be leaving the warehouse as soon as the order is made :sad:

That's not good service at all :down: it's not much to expect the level of service you pay for:down:

I ordered mine at around 11am on Sunday. I hoped to get it today but no sign. I am disappointed because their delivery times have been so good recently.

My order came today! So happy since ordered two, Medium and Medium Beige, and both came through today! I know all the products so am excited to stock pile! I hope your order will come soon! x

It looks gold in the tube but it's nice and natural looking when on. My kind of lipgloss since not too fond of strong colours.

There doesn't seem to be any logic at all as to when things are shipped in relation to the time you order it, or when things actually arrive in relation to where you live. Distance from Liverpool etc.
If there is method in it I can't fathom it out!

I ordered mine 7am Sunday morning I live not too far from Liverpool, in Lancashire, but no sign of it yet.
Just hoping it turns up at all as it's coming via courier & my last beauty TSV, couple of weeks ago, disappeared never to arrive after being shipped via courier. :sweat:

I seem to get things much quicker when they come with Royal Mail.

I ordered the TSV for my sister, did it a few minutes after the midnight launch and it arrived today.

Mine arrived today around midday. I am glad I ordered it. The lipgloss is very natural and perfect for an understated, fresh look. I ordered the Medium Beige option for the summer, I would normally choose light, and the concealer that came with it is the Summer Bisque. Can anyone tell me which concealer came with the Light option. Thanks

Latest posts

Back