Bare Escentuals TSV 6/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lee and SJ on FB are now showing the TSV as an 8 piece including a small mineral veil and concealer along with the other products!

Now things are looking brighter re this TSV:star: I'll wait to see the price and wether there is easi-pay available. Thanks LQ for the headsup:star:

WSO40:wave: - The warmth is frightening in the pot - very dark - but if used sparingly(very sparingly) it is a lovely bronzer - i've got olive skin(yellow toned) but dont think this is a product for very fair/porcelein skin tones?

Just had a thought(it happens sometimes!!) - maybe the kits will have a concealer/bronzer matched to the foundation tone - i.e. Medium/Medium Beige foundation would have the summer bisque concealer etc?

Last edited:
Now things are looking brighter re this TSV:star: I'll wait to see the price and wether there is easi-pay available. Thanks LQ for the headsup:star:

WSO40:wave: - The warmth is frightening in the pot - very dark - but if used sparingly(very sparingly) it is a lovely bronzer - i've got olive skin(yellow toned) but dont think this is a product for very fair/porcelein skin tones?

:wave: QVC Princess I don't think the warmth will be any good for me then, as I am quite pale. I never use bronzer or fake tan. I love the bisque, foundation, and mineral veil. I do find it all very messy though. It depends on price and easy pay ? I really want the elemis TSV BUT it is a lot of money. :flower: :flower:

[/B]

:wave: QVC Princess I don't think the warmth will be any good for me then, as I am quite pale. I never use bronzer or fake tan. I love the bisque, foundation, and mineral veil. I do find it all very messy though. It depends on price and easy pay ? I really want the elemis TSV BUT it is a lot of money. :flower: :flower:

The warmth would be too dark for your skintone but they have a "lighter" bronzer called True - a light coral,now i think this might be good to warmup lighter skintones and as i said they may give the concealer/bronzer which matches the foundation colour:sun: I love the mineral veil too - i got the box of eyeshadows in January(love them). I would love the Elemis TSV too but as you say its a bit pricey - the days of the £20 TSV are well and truely gone:wonder: QP:sun:

Does anyone know whether the small concealer is well rested for eyes or bisque for general imperfections?

[/B]

The warmth would be too dark for your skintone but they have a "lighter" bronzer called True - a light coral,now i think this might be good to warmup lighter skintones and as i said they may give the concealer/bronzer which matches the foundation colour:sun: I love the mineral veil too - i got the box of eyeshadows in January(love them). I would love the Elemis TSV too but as you say its a bit pricey - the days of the £20 TSV are well and truely gone:wonder: QP:sun:

Agree, I find Warmth very muddy on my skin - even using a fan brush swept on a tissue makes me look tangoed. For info I use BE light - and Smashbox Halo light (which I prefer).

I must have True somewhere in the house - I have most things lol - off to hunt it down and will report back...

I'm also gearing up to the Elemis tsv - although only if it's on easy pay; and then there's Mally coming up)

Does anyone know which brushes they are?

Warmth is not really a bronzer or blusher, the colour is too strong for that. This video explains it and shows how little you should use - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOcuDgG-yc

Full flawless face brush and concealer brush. There's a clip of them showing the TSV on you tube on their facebook page. Thank You for the advice regarding the warmth.:flower: :flower:

snailsontour;456510Agree said:
Thanks for the info snailsontour. I use the light in bare escentuals. I've never used the halo, I liked the look of it but wasn't sure which shade to go for. I might give it a try next time they have a good offer on it. :flower: :flower:

If they offer this in the Fair shade I might be tempted (have ridiculous amounts of the fairly light). I wonder if the darker shade kits will have tinted mineral veil and the lighter ones the original mineral veil? Now I've tried the SPF25 mineral veil I don't see the point in the original - why wouldn't I want it to have a sunscreen when it's exactly the same texture as the original but with added benefits?

Has anyone tried the hydrating mineral veil? How does it compare with the original, does it feel/look the same?

Has anyone tried the hydrating mineral veil? How does it
compare with the original, does it feel/look the same?

Not a big difference in the way they perform, I just think the hydrating one felt better on my skin compared to the original - not as powdery. However if there was a price difference between the two and the original was cheaper, I would buy it as it did the job :rock:

If they offer this in the Fair shade I might be tempted (have ridiculous amounts of the fairly light). I wonder if the darker shade kits will have tinted mineral veil and the lighter ones the original mineral veil? Now I've tried the SPF25 mineral veil I don't see the point in the original - why wouldn't I want it to have a sunscreen when it's exactly the same texture as the original but with added benefits?

Has anyone tried the hydrating mineral veil? How does it compare with the original, does it feel/look the same?

Well I couldn't find any True in the house, but I did find lots of mineral veils in original, tinted and hydrating. Can't say I noticed much difference between the original and the hydrating, although the hydrating seems finer milled and came with a snazzy new brush that I liked:)

I really like the look of this one, apart from the Warmth, which I think will make me look a bit grubby! (My DD will benefit, I expect!) IMO, Bare Escentuals has the best coverage of any foundation I've ever used and their brushes are exellent. Thanks to all who've done the detective work and explained how the products work.

This will be my first QVC purchase since January!:happy:

Anyone know the price yet? I'd expect to pay under £40. BE haev done amazing kits with much more in for £40 in the past so if it's more than that I'll not be going for it, especially as I'll have no use for the warmth.

Big News!!!! Lee Etheridge has confirmed on her facebook page that the TSV will be on Easy Pay , She said she thinks it's 4EP.....

Big News!!!! Lee Etheridge has confirmed on her facebook page that the TSV will be on Easy Pay , She said she thinks it's 4EP.....

thats it I'm in! if its about a tenner a month then that'll do me fine, running out of the foundation and want to go back to using mineral veil as well.

Great, my money is safe as apart from the lip gloss I have (at least one of) everything else! Good news, especially as I've treated myself to today's Elemis tsv.

Latest posts

Back