Bare Escentuals TSV 1st Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV will be 226 774 BareMinerals 5 Piece Bare Crystals Collection with 2 brushes currently prices £43

I think the TSV will be 226 774 BareMinerals 5 Piece Bare Crystals Collection with 2 brushes currently prices £43

You wouldnt have a link to that would you please Sazza? Its saying ........We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31.:20:

Maybe if I try a link it will let me look!

Thanks

Bet

There is not link, it is not on the website yet. Got the number and name off Q Active.

bare escentuals tsv 1/2/09

Does anyone know what this is likely to be yet?
Apologies if this has been posted before,just had a quick look but couldn't see it
Have some birthday money to spend!

Hey queenie

If you look further up the message you will see what the TSV is - There was a thread and I assume that your newer message has been added to that thread by a moderator.

Not sure if I'll be buying it, think I'll have to see on the day!

never tried BE before,is this a good place to start? have birthday money to spend and would like to try out this range,thanks

At least JBD gives free p&p and the correct brushes. No doubt QVC will charge almost the same inc p&p for an inferior product!

Spotted the picture & can see the mineral veil. What else is in the TSV?
Then I can order on QVC active.

never tried BE before,is this a good place to start? have birthday money to spend and would like to try out this range,thanks

I don't think this is the best kit to start with as there is no foundation, which is the hero product. A good opportunity to dabble with the other stuff, such as the mineral veil and eye shadows

Looks a nice kit but I'm running out of the foundation and simply can't afford both in one go. Plus (don't tell anyone!) I've become a benefit addict!

Latest posts

Back