Bare Escentuals....bring back Meryl !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
Whatever happened to Meryl (the previous guest )??...... I didn't take to Lee Everidge at all in this mornings show,was she standing in for SJ?........ Meryl was very sofisticated IMO, and so suited the brand.....:nod:

Meryl was in a magazine saying that she loved botox and shortly after she was gone.

I was watching the Decleor show this morning and Bare Escentuals came on after that and I had left the TV on in the background.........oh my goodness that new woman is very shouty!!! They should just let SJ do the shows on her own!!!!

your right, what with the new one and Anne Dawson it is very very loud!

I don't mind Lee at all she can hold her own and continue to get her point over even when Ann is attempting to talk over her, about own self.

One quick question what has happened to SJ's face ? :mysmilie_701:

Lee made me laugh when Anne asked her what mineral veil did and she replied well it's a veil for your minerals. Very informative!

Lee made me laugh when Anne asked her what mineral veil did and she replied well it's a veil for your minerals. Very informative!

I'm shocked she was allowed to reply using so many words :mysmilie_61:

I'm shocked she was allowed to reply using so many words :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_61: I wish they'd stop using AD for the BE shows. I'm getting tired of hearing her go on about how it changed her life blah blah. I want to hear about the products not her.

your right, what with the new one and Anne Dawson it is very very loud!

Anne Dawson didn't bother me, wasn't aware of her, all I could hear was the shouty one!!! :mysmilie_61:

Such a helpful reply!!! :mysmilie_17:

I use BE medium, it has pink undertones and suits my pale (pinky) skin very well indeed. I bought it as a colour choice based on what the previous BE presenter said, she emphasised it would suit pink toned skins.

Now the new presenter describes it as been the one for medium skins that tan easily and not a mention of pink!. Inconsistent!

Also have you noticed the 'massive, salon, professional size' (the full size one in reality speak) is now only 8ml, not 9ml, a 10% reduction in product, they don't bring that to your attention either.

I don't really trust QVC when it comes to BE. I don't like the way they no longer acknowledge the existence of the Fair foundation option. It appears to have been airbrushed out of history. Also, they go on about the 2g being the "full size" foundation. No one who shops on the internet pays £17 for the 2g, surely.

Happy New Year all, btw!

I don't really trust QVC when it comes to BE. I don't like the way they no longer acknowledge the existence of the Fair foundation option. It appears to have been airbrushed out of history. Also, they go on about the 2g being the "full size" foundation. No one who shops on the internet pays £17 for the 2g, surely.

Happy New Year all, btw!

Surely 'buffed' out of history :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back