Bare Escentuals Auto Delivery - Part 2

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scruff

Registered Shopper
Mine has been posted today - can't wait. Even better value now VAT is up and postage is up and we get it at the old prices ! Yipeeeeee. For once I made a good call ! Anyone else order this 3 months ago?

Yep, I got the dispatch email today. Can't even remember what the colours were for this one, and I think there's a different brush too.

Mine has just turned up - if anyone else had forgotten...it's got a Slate eyepencil, Peach Cobbler lip gloss, Flourish blush, Inspire eyeshadow plus the brightening primers, foundation and this time a soft sweep cheek brush. Nice!! Colours very muted and soft.

beware !

Postage has gone up by 1p since the first one has been sent. I phoned them, the deal with Auto Delivery should be you pay the same price for all the deliveries. If they made 1p from every despatch thats a nice wee sum. So, the lady apologised and refunded the 1p. Don't let them get away with it. Price including packaging should be £43.93

Mine was shipped this morning - I sent customer service an email and demanded a refund for the 1p, it's only a nominal amount but they're overcharging to begin with.

Absolutely - I had another autodelivery - think it was L'occitane - and the difference was 5p - I demanded a refund for that too last year. Why can't they get it right? They seem to have an awful problem with autodelivery.
Forgot to say - in amongst all my ranting - that I am delighted with the colours in this BE kit - especially the blush.

Did you get your 1p back? I just got an email saying it's due to the VAT increase and can they help me in any other way (read: could you please take a hike). I'm stubborn and being able to point out that they've acknowledged it for other orders and refunded it would be helpful.

Having said that, it arrived today and I love the blush so much! It sparkles!!!

Last edited:
Well they agreed on the phone to refund no problem - and lo a behold it was credited to my credit card that very day - 1p. The woman I spoke with tried the VAT line with me but that was never going to wear - as I told her - when you order Autodelivery you agree to it at the price it is that day you order, you take a chance it doesn't go down in price (ha!) as you wouldn't get a refund it that happened. Think she got the message although I was very nice about it and so was she.

Got an email saying they will talk to finance dept. Feel stupid but you have to think if they sold 12,000 on the day then they would make 1,200 out of us by taking only 1p and I don't think thats fair!

Latest posts

Back