Back magic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Having just handed another £33 to my Osteopath I have decided to try this. They get good reviews on QVC and Amazon.

Fingers crossed it will be worth it's weight in gold

I've got one. Mine doesn't have the foam as it is the previous version. I bought when I had an episode of acute backpain and was taking prescribed painkillers. I think it helped though when I started using it, it did hurt quite alot. You do have to roll off it! I showed it to the neurosurgeon who said that there were many devices that people claimed would help and he said that it wouldn't do any harm.

I have severe stenosis of the spine (the spinal nerve gets trapped by the vertebra which have collapsed a bit - apparently 50% of the over fifties have this condition so according to the surgeon I have a normal back for my age!)

I think the neck device is probably not worth the money, a bolster or a rolled towel would have the same effect.

I've been told I need to strengthen my core to support my back so I try to fit in some exercise.

BTW I much prefer a chiropractor to an osteopath as the chiropractor does quick sharp movements, I cannot put up with the long slow manipulations from the osteo. My chiropractor charges me £36 in Surrey after the initial consultation so around the same price as the osteo.

I use the back magic with the wide side at the top as per a review on Amazon.

I have the first version of the back magic thing, and like loads of things have never got round to using it.
But i"m going to try it lying on the bed first, to be safe. Heard Marge say , she has one of these under
all her spare beds so guests can use it first thing in the morning if they"re stiff. So ladies order about 2
or 3 of these. Think of your guests. Best quote yet :thinking:

i too have the old version of this, i have used it a couple of times and i found it very good but the rolling on and off put me off. I now use yoga\lates to strengthen up my back muscles and i have found that that works a treat. i had mid back problems so i dont know about lower back etc.

i too have the old version of this, i have used it a couple of times and i found it very good but the rolling on and off put me off. I now use yoga\lates to strengthen up my back muscles and i have found that that works a treat. i had mid back problems so i dont know about lower back etc.
I think you can lie down onto it, and thats why im going to try it on a bed, as i heard Marje say you can do that as its easier. I don"t think i"d be able to get of the floor :tongue:

If you prefer chiropractic, it is worth considering a McTimoney practitioner, they completed my cure from a nasty bout of whiplash which I had already gone through about three years of standard chiropractic, which although it made me mobile, did not completely solve the issues I was experiencing like not being able to sleep on the side that was the most severely affected. And I find their minute, almost imperceptible, adjustments are much less painful and seem to last longer. I too am considering a purchase of this back magic gizmo though as I can no longer afford to go even to see the students at the local McTimoney college!

I think you can lie down onto it, and thats why im going to try it on a bed, as i heard Marje say you can do that as its easier. I don"t think i"d be able to get of the floor :tongue:

I have the older version but keep forgetting to use it. I did find putting it on the floor difficult to get up and down, much more comfortable on the bed. Can't say whether it has had any effect as I don't think I have used it for long enough. going to give it another go.

Having just handed another £33 to my Osteopath I have decided to try this. They get good reviews on QVC and Amazon.

Fingers crossed it will be worth it's weight in gold

I have extremely bad arthritis in my back so, when the last back magic tsv was on, I ordered it. Last night they said "if you don't like the senssation, send it back" but you won't. Well, I loved the feeling it gave me in my back but, practically, it did nothing to alleviate the pain at all. I returned it and, as much as I wanted to order it yesterday, I know it doesn't work for me. Hope it helps you, though.

If you prefer chiropractic, it is worth considering a McTimoney practitioner, they completed my cure from a nasty bout of whiplash which I had already gone through about three years of standard chiropractic, which although it made me mobile, did not completely solve the issues I was experiencing like not being able to sleep on the side that was the most severely affected. And I find their minute, almost imperceptible, adjustments are much less painful and seem to last longer. I too am considering a purchase of this back magic gizmo though as I can no longer afford to go even to see the students at the local McTimoney college!

My husband was told he should see a McTimoney Chiropractor by someone who swears by them. He went for several sessions and it really helped him a lot. He now only gets the occasional back trouble if he has been doing diy or something. I bought the back magic for him yesterday - so hopefully it will help and save him having to go back for his chiropractor sessions.

Well ordered 12.21 am on Thursday and it was delivered lunchtime Saturday so I was very happy.
tried it straight away, felt uncomfortable but stayed with it for 5 minutes and rolled off and got up off the floor with ease. i have used it yesterday and today and I am getting used to the feel of it and it does seem to free up my movement so I will keep going with it.

Very quick delivery. Keep meaning to try mine, but im doing it on the bed. With my back i don"t
think i"d get of the floor again :sweat:

Latest posts

Back