Back Magic...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ha! I would love that!!!

There are five of them BFT!! Three heavy males and two less heavy females; one of whom, after having a bit of a bounce, snuggles up underneath your arm-pit and starts purring!

It is very cute but not at all relaxing AND they have a tendency to launch themselves, in turn, from a nearby chair and squeak as they land.

:heart:

Rocky dog climbs up and goes asleep on my chest squashing what little boobage I have left.

There are five of them BFT!! Three heavy males and two less heavy females; one of whom, after having a bit of a bounce, snuggles up underneath your arm-pit and starts purring!

It is very cute but not at all relaxing AND they have a tendency to launch themselves, in turn, from a nearby chair and squeak as they land.

:heart:

Ahhh!, that sounds like the best scenario ever! I love cats but can't keep any at the moment ,coz I'm not home enough for it to be fair to them. I don't know if you caught that story about that woman who put a kitten in the bin?, but my head nearly exploded when I saw it, and every time I see her face, I wanna slice it in half with a rusty bean tin, Oh God she makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.....but I digress.

Rocky dog climbs up and goes asleep on my chest squashing what little boobage I have left.
I'm not a big dog person, but that sounds nice too. Pets are so great aren't they?, they give so much, way more than we give them I think.

I don't know if you caught that story about that woman who put a kitten in the bin?, but my head nearly exploded when I saw it, and every time I see her face, I wanna slice it in half with a rusty bean tin, Oh God she makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.....but I digress.

good job I didn't see her doing it! I was horrified, she'd better not come round here and try it with our moggy!

I don't know if you caught that story about that woman who put a kitten in the bin?, but my head nearly exploded when I saw it, and every time I see her face, I wanna slice it in half with a rusty bean tin, Oh God she makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.....but I digress.

good job I didn't see her doing it! I was horrified, she'd better not come round here and try it with our moggy!

Well it just goes to show you,as diabolical as this world is to live in sometimes,we all get along alarmingly well, considering there are so many mental patients and troglodytes, who live amongst us and are capable of doing the most unthinkable things at the drop of a hat.

Humanity is a bit of a miracle on a number of levels!

Latest posts

Back