back magic TSV arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today. Looking forward to trying it out tonight as my upper and middle back have been killing me this week by the end of the day.

Now if i had a pram i would be throwing my toys out mine has still not arrived.

:HELLO:
I have been using it for 2 days now, twice a day, about 2 min each time and on the lowest setting. It doesn't feel comfortable and even a bit painful, but when I get up, my back really feels relaxed, so far thumbs up for me! I hope in a few weeks my back will feel less tense during the day.
Hope you all get yours soon.....

Hmmm, I just don't know about this. :confused: Tried the lumbar and got a good stretch, I think. It was uncomfortable to lay on and was painful as the muscles stretched. But I got it mainly for the upper back, as I have posture trouble and trapped nerve. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that right. The Back Magic just dug into my shoulderblades and I felt my arm tingling more than usual, so I stopped. There aren't many instructions on the upper back either. May end up sending it back and sticking with the massage.

Hmmm, I just don't know about this. :confused: Tried the lumbar and got a good stretch, I think. It was uncomfortable to lay on and was painful as the muscles stretched. But I got it mainly for the upper back, as I have posture trouble and trapped nerve. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that right. The Back Magic just dug into my shoulderblades and I felt my arm tingling more than usual, so I stopped. There aren't many instructions on the upper back either. May end up sending it back and sticking with the massage.

I am not sure if it helps upper back problems as the board is stiff, not flexible at all. I don't think I would use it for the upper back, I have lower back problems and it seems to give me relief...

I am still waiting for mine but my long awaited Power Plate arrived today and I did the back massage exercise......total bliss and my back feels much better already.

Oh dear, having read your posts, I'm beginning to wonder if I've done the right thing in ordering this Back Magic thingy,(which still hasn't arrived yet!) Although I bought it primarily for my OH, I wanted to see if it would help with my neck and shoulder probs as they are the places I suffer the most with. If it's going to be one of those gadgets that will be left to gather dust, maybe I should have given it some proper thought before "jumping to the phone"! (I'm a sucker for the hype!)DOH!

Mine's still not arrived :mad: and it's going to work address which is in a town and you'd think would be a bit quicker. I ordered it just after midnight and it shows as despatched on 19th. I was really looking forward to it as have muscular problems with my neck but not sure now it's going to do the job - oh well, nothing ventured etc.

What's the Power Plate, Tilly? Searched on QVC but only found some power tools - sanding and grinding equipment - might do me the world of good :D

I bought it a few weeks ago and although it can be uncomfortable to start with it does get better - used it this evening and nearly fell asleep on it.

Also I've found the upper back great - only tried that after seeing it on TSV launch. I spend a lot of time on PC and doing embroidery and have found it a really good stretch.

I had no idea it could be used for the upper back! The demos I saw were all on the lower back...does anyone have information/instructions they could point me towards? Sorry...the video player never works on my pc...

What's the Power Plate, Tilly? Searched on QVC but only found some power tools - sanding and grinding equipment - might do me the world of good :D

LOL Centipede - I am definitely not into sanding and grinding!!!!

have a look at this:

http://www.powerplate.com/

or this:

http://www.powerplate.com/videos/flv/tech_exercises/tech_exercises.html

I bought the My3 from John Lewis because they give a three year guarantee. There are much cheaper machines around if you do a search on Vibration Training but I would guess you get what you pay for. If you look at the exercises on the video, you will see that the very small ones are not much use for back problems.

Go to somewhere like John Lewis or a gym and try one out. If you live in Surrey you can have a go on mine!

Hi Tilly, oh yes, I have seen a little bit about these machines - didn't realise they did massage type exercises. Thanks for the links, I'll have a read up later and maybe check them out at the local gym. Thanks as well for the kind offer of trying your machine. :)

Mine still hasnt arrived, still I expect being in the back and beyond living in London is a good reason - NOT !

Latest posts

Back