Babyliss TSV 26/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Babyliss Dual Big Hair rotating hot air styling brush Tsv on the 26th of October ..

061014_QVC_October_NL_v03_23.jpg

Thanks for this. It is something I might get actually. I have been pondering over buying one for ages and after researching quite a bit it seems that QVC is actually much cheaper than other stockists. Shocking eh ;-)

I couldn't get on with mine at all. Made my hair erratic, dry and frizzy! The curl secret is excellent though. Disappointed with the big styler as, having a rounded, layered bob, really held out hope for lots of oomph!

I agree it made my long hair frizzy,never use it now,but would like to try the curl secret,hoping Q may have a good price as its £119 in Boots.
Lynn

I have the 'Big Hair 42mm' supposed to be great for short styles. I have had it more than a year and maybe used it half a dozen times. I can't get on with it, I find it rather awkward to use and imo not worth the effort...

I have the Babyliss big hair and the curl secret - I love them both. Took me a while to get the 'hang' of the curl secret.

The only thing with the Babyliss big hair is that the motor does burn out - I have had a few of them, and the longest one lasted was nearly a year and the shortest time was 4 months.

I do believe the frizz some of us experience is down to the ionic function.

I have a hairdryer that has a switch to turn ionic off. They say the ionic makes hair shinier and smoother, but it does the exact opposite for my hair. I've done a few experiments with my hairdryer and my hair is definitely harder to handle and frizzier (though I must admit it also makes it bouncier), with the ionic function on.

I wish the Big Hair had a switch like this. I'd love it more then.

Babyliss Dual Big Hair Rotating Hot Air Styler Brush 50mm & 39mm
Item no:400777
QVC Price £54.50
Special price £44.94
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £14.98, plus P&P

his rotating hot air styling brush allows you to style your hair as you blow dry it, featuring two interchangeable barrel brush heads in different sizes - making it perfect for all hair styles - and a super ionic conditioning system. Create volume, shape, shine and style with a luxurious salon feel, with the BaByliss Dual Big Hair Rotating Hot Air Styling Brush.

A blow-dry finish at home - as hot air is blasted from the styler the brush head roates, lifting hair from the root and creating shape and bounce through the lengths, helping you to create the 'blow-dry' finish that normally only hairdressers can achieve.

Great for any hair - with two interchangeable brush heads, the styler caters for all hair lengths; the 50mm brush is ideal for styling longer hair, whilst the 39mm brush is perfect for shorter layers and fringes, giving complete versatility.

A multitude of settings - the Hot Air Styling Brush has a multi-directional brush that rotates both clockwise and anti-clockwise, and also features two heat settings, and a cool seeting.

Rotating action easily creates a shiny blow-dry finish
A mixture of soft bristles for superior smoothness
Active ionic conditioners
700W
Two heat settings, plus a cool setting
Two rotation speed settings
Power cord measures: 2.5m (8.2ft)

What's in the box?

1 x Dual Big Hair Hot Air Styling Brush (700W)
1 x 50mm tourmaline-ceramic barrel brush head
1 x 39mm tourmaline-ceramic barrel brush head
2 x bristle protection shields
1 x instruction booklet

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.400777.html

Good guess then!

I was going to order this but have just had a rethink. I've got the 42 mm but ideally need a SMALLER brush for the fringe. This other brush is only 3 mm smaller and I really don't want/need the 50 mm as I have a chin length bob.

Oh well, saved me some money. I'll just look out for another 42 mm on Ebay in case mine blows.

Latest posts

Back