B&W Target Audience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
T-caller "Julie" called in to say how much she loved the plastic handbags she bought tonight (one pink, one blue). she also said she loved the brooch she bought a while ago. everyone comments on it.

she went to Bingo last week and there was another woman there in a B&W brooch.

House!

Ah Bless her!!

T-caller "Julie" called in to say how much she loved the plastic handbags she bought tonight (one pink, one blue). she also said she loved the brooch she bought a while ago. everyone comments on it.

she went to Bingo last week and there was another woman there in a B&W brooch.

House!

Yes but that was all carefully staged just so that JR could give us her ` ah bless her``, which she saves for a certain type --and age maybe -- of t caller

That handbag was a previous TSV and earned a record number of complaints and returns from customers --- would imagine a lot of stock is being re-sold as OTO item -- let`s hope we have finally seen the back of it!!

Yes but that was all carefully staged just so that JR could give us her ` ah bless her``, which she saves for a certain type --and age maybe -- of t caller

That handbag was a previous TSV and earned a record number of complaints and returns from customers --- would imagine a lot of stock is being re-sold as OTO item -- let`s hope we have finally seen the back of it!!

we might have but i bet qvc haven't :devil:

Oooooh, B&W!

It's reet classy, is that!

Me nan likes to go out in nowt but a Dreamkeeper shawl, Michele Hope lacy pelmet and a B&W clutch bag whenever it's Grab A Granny night at the Pig'N'Abbatoir.

ah was it the quilted little number with the medallion lump that won't do up? cos yes i should say that's very Mecca as opposed to the One-eyed Croc that's more Foxybingo.com (stay @ home and hide your addiction)

that`s the one

:
ah was it the quilted little number with the medallion lump that won't do up? cos yes i should say that's very Mecca as opposed to the One-eyed Croc that's more Foxybingo.com (stay @ home and hide your addiction)

Yes , that`s the one Mrs J , the famous jewelled keyring , which , if you`re lucky , might arrive intact --otherwise needs a good dollop of superglue:doh:

Latest posts

Back