B & W go stratospheric !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear too early in the morning.

I read the headline as B&Q Go Stratospheric :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Thought, WOW why are B&Q on QVC?

I did a double-take as well - what a thought!!! :mysmilie_13:

My money's safe as I think it's hideous. The eyes are scary.

I only watch Butler and Wilson so I can shout and ball at the TV as each tacky item is paraded- especially when Simon is on with Julia and she oohs and aahs over every item. When the earrings are
teamed with the animal print bag it looks like Bet Gilroys dream ensemble!

I get that many like the B&W merchandise but they aren`t my thing at all ..to me many look like they are meant for children and the few clothes we see on QVC are not my style either ...maybe its likehe t `Together` brand though where we only see a small samey choice because when you look in the catalogue there are much better tops and dresses than QVC get to sell!!

I have some pieces from years ago, nothing for quite some time and I was very selective, but that bag is awful.

Whilst I don't understand the Radley dog shaped bag either at least it is quality, wouldn't want it nor would I pay for it but I wouldn't be ashamed to give it to someone who likes that sort of thing. This monstrosity needs put down!

This thread proves to me that this is the wittiest forum ever ! Lol omgoodness I've had a right ole laugh as ever ....I was thinking of getting the gold one but then again I was thinking of lancing a boil and the seemed more appealing :tongue:

It never used to be all tacky .I remember they had some beautiful crystal necklaces .Very chunky and classy looking.But they have gone down hill in the last few years ,at least on Q.

It never used to be all tacky .I remember they had some beautiful crystal necklaces .Very chunky and classy looking.But they have gone down hill in the last few years ,at least on Q.

Totally agree. Years ago I wore big pieces and got many compliments (even though they felt that they couldn't wear it themselves) they were unusual. But now you can get that type of thing in most chain stores so I don't wear them much now.

Mind you even in those days when prices were much higher than now the quality could be a bit hit and miss.

I've seen some of the older B & W jewellery pieces selling for quite high amounts at Antiques & Collectables Fairs, so yours may well be worth more than you paid. But it seems to be only the older pieces that they are selling for the higher amounts.

I have some pieces from years ago, nothing for quite some time and I was very selective, but that bag is awful.

Whilst I don't understand the Radley dog shaped bag either at least it is quality, wouldn't want it nor would I pay for it but I wouldn't be ashamed to give it to someone who likes that sort of thing. This monstrosity needs put down!

I've seen some of the older B & W jewellery pieces selling for quite high amounts at Antiques & Collectables Fairs, so yours may well be worth more than you paid. But it seems to be only the older pieces that they are selling for the higher amounts.

I remember seeing a B&W piece whilst on holiday abroad. I had a similar piece at home which was what caught my attention, but the price was eye watering - they were looking for hundreds for it!

I really like the B&W pieces I have, rarely buy recently, I like the smaller pieces they seem to be of better quality than the larger ones, in my experience the larger (often more expensive) B&W pieces are cheap looking...

Latest posts

Back