AY's top

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
just watching the 12 noon Decleor show and wonder if that horrible top that AY is wearing is from Kim & Co? :33:
It certainly does her no favours, she looks like she's got no neck and enormous wrestler's arms! :11:

Aww, bless her, she hasn't got a clue has she? She looks a bit like a sausage wrapped in bacon in that combination! lol

just watching the 12 noon Decleor show and wonder if that horrible top that AY is wearing is from Kim & Co? :33:
It certainly does her no favours, she looks like she's got no neck and enormous wrestler's arms! :11:

I agree. that top is well bogus!!!! It matches her nail polish though lol.

Certainly not a good colour on her, the dusky colour makes her washed out (more than usual). I do like the nail colour though!

:)

The poor woman looks a train wreck. Obviously cant do anything with her hair, and has been 'poured' into a Kim & Co top - Classy ! If that is what being a slave to fashion does, heaven help her when she reaches 50 !!!! - so watch out Julia - you will have competition !!!

Do these women really not look in a mirror before they leave the dressing room ????

Aww, bless her, she hasn't got a clue has she? She looks a bit like a sausage wrapped in bacon in that combination! lol

Kitten, I was struck by the look too. But "she looks a bit like"? Otherwise you've got it right :D

She's been wearing that waistcoat ever since I've "known" her, and her little (not so little) shoulders are all hunched up giving her that no-neck look. I dunno :52:

clemenzina

thought I was maybe being a bit mean in my first post but saw her again last night in the same horror and thought No! she looked an absolute sight

You're never mean about anyone fairynuff, AY's dress sense is indeed abysmal - if there were such a style as 'retro Victorian frump', then she'd be right 'on trend' & up there with the front runners!
She occasionally breaks free of the mould, for instance on one of the Decleor shows she had on a purple top & the Lola Rose heart pendant, perfectly normal but then on a later show was back to her weird frumpy self again! Strange, she's like two different people at times.......! :33:

aw thanks Kitten, glad it's not just me then! as you say she can sometimes , very rarely admittedly, look great, but could do with a major wardrobe rethink IMO...and not by our esteemed style guru Glen either! Would love to see Gok Wan get his hands on her!

I actually think this covering herself from head to toe is something to do with her total sun paranoia, I honestly truly do! It seems she is less bothered by what she wears & more by how much of herself she has covered up! Yes, even inside, in a studio.......I am beginning to wonder if this covering up is now so ingrained in her psyche, she just can't help herself?
(I'm not kidding either, I've wondered this for a while now.......!) :33:

Certainly not a good colour on her, the dusky colour makes her washed out (more than usual). I do like the nail colour though!

:)

But Glen says that everyone can wear any colour so long as they get their make up right! (No I don't belive that myself).

I actually think this covering herself from head to toe is something to do with her total sun paranoia, I honestly truly do! It seems she is less bothered by what she wears & more by how much of herself she has covered up! Yes, even inside, in a studio.......I am beginning to wonder if this covering up is now so ingrained in her psyche, she just can't help herself?
(I'm not kidding either, I've wondered this for a while now.......!) :33:

Ages ago she mentioned that you shouldn't have the blower on your car windscreen whilst driving as it's bad for your skin! It made me laugh as I thought it would be far worse for your skin if you crash because you cannot see where you are going.

shes always saying she puts something (no idea what) on her skin when shes in the bath/shower cos the steams not good for your skin!

I think on one of the Decleor shows, they said you can protect your skin in the bath/shower with a layer of Balm Essential? I'm pretty sure it was that Fairynuff but don't quote me! lol

Latest posts

Back