AY's new haircut 'to be revealed'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think AY needs to work on her posture as she seems to have lost her neck over the last few months!
I agree the bleach needs to go now...but at least she's made the first step.
Wonder if Julia will go for the chop now???

FINALLY got a look at Alison's hair - for 1 millisecond - before I had to turn over to Cartoon Network! Yes, from the brief sideshot I got of her, it looked great. Will have to tune in for later shows, I suppose... .

I'm brave, I'll show spooky. You've got to watch the video demostration to see how it works though.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432367/walk.yah.UKHB-UK27

My god I've heard it all now!!!! Thanks for the enlightenment Worrier, if you pardon the pun.

I have never seen this on air before, nor ever heard about it, it did make me chuckle. I didn't watch the whole video clip to the end as I gave up when I heard the presenter stating "how great to finally have a solution!!!" does she seriously think that people contemplate that area whenever they visit the hairdressers to have their roots redone etc. Also if this is the case hasn't she been black, blonde and even red on air so she must have boxfuls on Betty in her bathroom cabinet so as to constantly match. Don't think so somehow!!!

Really funny item, personally my jelly belly gets in my way for me to even see if my grey roots are matching down there ... haven't seen it for years without a mirror, ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Is Betty a term for 'down there' in america then! Blimey I've seen it all now:11:

My god I've heard it all now!!!! Thanks for the enlightenment Worrier, if you pardon the pun.

I have never seen this on air before, nor ever heard about it, it did make me chuckle. I didn't watch the whole video clip to the end as I gave up when I heard the presenter stating "how great to finally have a solution!!!" does she seriously think that people contemplate that area whenever they visit the hairdressers to have their roots redone etc. Also if this is the case hasn't she been black, blonde and even red on air so she must have boxfuls on Betty in her bathroom cabinet so as to constantly match. Don't think so somehow!!!

Really funny item, personally my jelly belly gets in my way for me to even see if my grey roots are matching down there ... haven't seen it for years without a mirror, ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You should watch the video through because she talks about 'sweeping it under the carpet'. Classic.:tits:

Alisons new style looks absolutely lovely but if she is anything like me, she wont be able to get it looking that good again. Hairdressers seem to be able to get my hair looking great at the time of a cut and blow dry but as soon as I wash and try to style it myself, I just cant get it looking the same :12: Hope she manages it as it is a real improvement.

Bet

Latest posts

Back