AY's Dress Sense - AGAIN!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saw AY with Leighten D ( who looked like a Turkey ready for the oven) & she was making comments about watching different presenters.She made reference to herself ---squeeky voice ( hits the mute button, YES!)her round face & looking like a size 18 (nothing wrong with that!)
Although she does get on my nerves on a frequent basis, she can send herself up & at times can be very funny.

I think you're all being a bit harsh on the poor love: maybe she's had Glen giving her a bit of advice?

For all we know, AY may be so fashion forward she's on trend for 2068, and is ready to go out and play at the drop of a saddle.

:tongue:

I think you're all being a bit harsh on the poor love: maybe she's had Glen giving her a bit of advice?

For all we know, AY may be so fashion forward she's on trend for 2068, and is ready to go out and play at the drop of a saddle.

:tongue:

Before we know it, she'll be having a little pump on her trouser.

Lovely in the Elemis hour this pm.

Tapestry type dress in green, purple, gold with black footless tights, pink wedge sandals & a bright pink ring on the finger.

The unbrushed hair look.

Lovely really lovely :doh: Wonderful look for a beauty representative.

Lovely in the Elemis hour this pm.

Tapestry type dress in green, purple, gold with black footless tights, pink wedge sandals & a bright pink ring on the finger.

The unbrushed hair look.

Lovely really lovely :doh: Wonderful look for a beauty representative.

It's a Ronni Nicole dress. I think she looks ok :blush:

Dress was nice - in fairness to her, she said she'd toned herself down in preparation for the Mally onslaught later on tonight. That's when her eyes will have so much mascara on she has to tip her head back to get her eyes open :nod:

Latest posts

Back