Ayanna spinel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another fan of Spinel here. Mid 2006 GTV had heaps of Fancy Spinel on their website including many bracelets. After looking and debating for some time I took the plunge and ordered one....8g of YG and over 11 ct of mixed coloured Spinel. I had it for about 5 months and then it broke.....sob sob.....and as Gems couldn't/wouldn't fix it, it was returned. I've put a pic in the attachment below.

How dumb was I for returning it? Cos after that fancy spinel disappeared from the website, certainly all the bracelets! :eek:

I love spinel. Like you say a couple of years ago there was so much of it that it was easy to think it'd still be there when you wanted it. I did get a bracelet similar to yours - in fact I think I may have got one like the one in your pic and sent it back as I wanted it to have just spinels and not the ones between, which is what mine is like. It's beautiful - it was too long so I had a few spinels removed and made into a matching pendant.

The bracelet broke last year and I keep meaning to get it fixed - think this might have prompted me to get it done. I did get quite a bit of spinel in 2006 - quite a few single stone pendants, a pendant in a half moon shape, and a lovely three stone spinel ring. Makes me very glad now that I bought it while I did. Now I've had to stop buying jewellery for a bit but at least I did get some nice things. I can't get the picture thing to work.

Latest posts

Back