AY has seriously lost the plot now......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw AY last night. What a silly performance. I reckon she'd had a sniff of the barmaid's apron.
How ridiculous not to allow Laura Geller put a bit of lipgloss on her. She made herself look stupid. So just how good is all this slap that she flogs endlessly if she can't even let us have a good look at her boat.

Missed the video clip, only got to see the edited version, anyone manage to put it on YouTube

i think our RBE wouldn't mind getting an OBE one day lol
For all the good and free skincare advice she has given thousands of customers over the years....not!

You mean she hasn't got one already for 'services to the beauty industry for the hard of hearing' or maybe she works on foreigner speak......louder and louder and louder

Even through my tinnitus she is toooooooo loud.

I find AY strangely subdued anytime she is on air with Liz Earle or Tova.Especially LE.It's as if LE has given her the 'warning' that Qvc like doing to customers with high return rates.She is calm,'respectful' and lets Liz speak.
Wonder what their secret is...?:flower:

AY does seem to put down LE's products a bit by calling LE a beginner's range whilst some of the others are more advanced. I think that's to encourage people who are perfectly happy with LE to spend more money by making them feel they are using something a bit basic and therefore missing out. I also think it's to increase the perceived value of other ranges, as there has to be some reason to make you buy something that might cost three times what you pay for LE.

AY does seem to put down LE's products a bit by calling LE a beginner's range whilst some of the others are more advanced. I think that's to encourage people who are perfectly happy with LE to spend more money by making them feel they are using something a bit basic and therefore missing out. I also think it's to increase the perceived value of other ranges, as there has to be some reason to make you buy something that might cost three times what you pay for LE.

Yep, definitely would agree with that. I think she was really miffed when LE won two awards at the QVC beauty event last month ;) . I'd much rather use LE Products, and have clean, healthy looking skin much more cheaply - rather than slap on all the stuff AY does and still have eye bags, wrinkles and greasy hair - she must have the most confused skin ever...

She's also always banging on about how using an all in one cleanser is 'fine' for *some* people although as a beauty EXPERT she'd always recommend using a seperate eye makeup remover! I imagine this must pi$$ off LE no end!! The problem with AY of course is that whatever she's flogging at that particular time is the best ever until the next show when the next brand is the best ever etc etc. Makes it impossible to believe anything she says.

You mean she hasn't got one already for 'services to the beauty industry for the hard of hearing' or maybe she works on foreigner speak......louder and louder and louder

Even through my tinnitus she is toooooooo loud.

maybe the customers should get one each for services to qvc! :flower:

She was talking some amount of sh!te during that show last night!! When she was on about the hair thinning stuff it was 'literally' every second word and she said something like 'you'll see this in the trade magazines literally hair stylists'. That doesn't even make sense!! :envy:

Tx

She was talking some amount of sh!te during that show last night!!
Tx

You're not kidding! I caught the end of the show when she was talking about the Nails Inc naturals collection.

Apparently we now have to match our nail polish to our HANDBAGS (think this may have come from when they had a Lulu Guinness TSV and were trying to flog us Nails Inc polishes to match)

She actually said 'so if your handbag is purple this collection is not for you' :confused2:

You're not kidding! I caught the end of the show when she was talking about the Nails Inc naturals collection.

Apparently we now have to match our nail polish to our HANDBAGS (think this may have come from when they had a Lulu Guinness TSV and were trying to flog us Nails Inc polishes to match)

She actually said 'so if your handbag is purple this collection is not for you' :confused2:

I have this picture in my head of getting ready in the morning: choosing outfit, shoes, handbag :
changing nail colour

WTF????????????:envy:
what is next changing haircolour to match????

i saw her doing the duwop hour and thaught she had huge eye bags that she had layerd in slap and had huge black gunk around her eyes, i dare say shed acttully look quite refreshed and natrally quite nice looking if she would just take some of the make up OFF

The problem with AY of course is that whatever she's flogging at that particular time is the best ever until the next show when the next brand is the best ever etc etc. Makes it impossible to believe anything she says.

They even do it within a show. I saw a Nails Inc show where they were saying deep colours are really on trend now and went on and on about this. They then had to try and sell a French Manicure set and after all the hype about deep colours being the thing they looked a bit silly.

A few weeks ago she was telling us whilst flogging that minerals kit that we could put the same mineral colour on our nails and lips and be perfectly matching which was the 'on-trend' thing to do. :confused2:

So...we have to match our lips to our nails to our handbags! Most of my handbags are black, although I do have a green one I'm quite fond of. Mmm....black/green lips - not a good look methinks :giggle:

They'll be telling us to match our nails with our bliddy Northern Nights bedding next!!!! :devil:

And she likes us to match them to our birkinstocks! Dont own a pair and IMHO would not be seen dead in a pair either.

Latest posts

Back