AY and Cheryl Cole ;)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh maybe she is - but then she's already the face of L'Oreal haircare at the mo, and is in all sorts of trouble with OFCOM for using hair extensions in the adverts and not her own hair, which I'm presuming must be like rat's tails by now ;)

Oo pray tell what trouble she is in, I cant bear her, she is a nothing but a thug groomed for the public eye :mad:

I thought that if it was declared that they hair extensions it was ok?? (still not ok in my eyes though).

Oo pray tell what trouble she is in, I cant bear her, she is a nothing but a thug groomed for the public eye :mad:

I thought that if it was declared that they hair extensions it was ok?? (still not ok in my eyes though).

A lot of people have complained to OFCOM about the fact that it wasn't made really clear she was wearing hair extensions in the advert and that it has mislead a lot of people to believe that firstly it's her own hair and that secondly the L'Oreal products helped her achieve the look (it does say on the advert that hair extensions were used, but only in teeny tiny writing at the bottom - just like the mascara ads in which false lashes are used). Although she does indeed (allegedly :D) use the products the 'natural' hair extensions probably created most of the volume and healthy appearance...:rolleyes:

And you're right - how quickly people forget that not so many years ago she was in court for an alleged racist attack on a young lady in a nightclub, now look at her...self styled nation's sweetheart and doyenne of many an AY diatribe on the virtues of high end skincare :mad:

Oo pray tell what trouble she is in, I cant bear her, she is a nothing but a thug groomed for the public eye :mad:I thought that if it was declared that they hair extensions it was ok?? (still not ok in my eyes though).

Not only is she a groomed thug she's a convicted thug which the public seem to have conveniently forgot. Funny AY never mentions this when she's using her "cheryl uses PCM " spiel

Not only is she a groomed thug she's a convicted thug which the public seem to have conveniently forgot. Funny AY never mentions this when she's using her "cheryl uses PCM " spiel

'PCMC, literally and prestigiously used by Cheryl Cole and her 'mam', she literally doesn't actually use Cream E45 at all, she only literally actually uses PCMC as it literally leaves her skin prestigiously soft, sits on her bathroom shelf in its utilitarian packaging sinks in with no greasy residue and leaves her literally with lots more time to go out and beat up people in prestigious nightclub toilets, literally'

:D

'PCMC, literally and prestigiously used by Cheryl Cole and her 'mam', she literally doesn't actually use Cream E45 at all, she only literally actually uses PCMC as it literally leaves her skin prestigiously soft, sits on her bathroom shelf in its utilitarian packaging sinks in with no greasy residue and leaves her literally with lots more time to go out and beat up people in prestigious nightclub toilets, literally'

:D

LOL that's brilliant: D:D:D

Thanks Cavegirl, I agree about the complaints, it is only stated in small writing and is not represntative of the product at all.

You're so right LE lover, she is a convicted thug, but now the nations sweetheart grrrrr

Latest posts

Back