AwardWinner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
They do go on about their AwardWinningContactCentre, don't they? I can find they won 2 in almost 20 years. If they would only update their image and strive to BecomeGreener as a world-wide company. eg: pack more than 1 item in a parcel, thereby a) reducing cost of packaging material used and b) reduce fuel used in making multi-deliveries by courier/RoyalMail. This would be an improvement in CarbonFootprint and update their MediaImage. I haven't heard if their new premises is state-of-the-art with regards to SolarEnergy etc., sad if they haven't made innovative changes. *I shall now put my Soapbox away, 'til another day* x SoapboxSnarly

I agree Snarly. Often wondered when they won the award for "best call centre", i bet its a long time ago.

They'll never modernise, they proved that when they moved into these awful new premises which look

like a dungeon and for the amount of millions spent on it, looks very old fashioned and not stylish.

Improvements= price rises.
Although sorting the website out would be a start.

That website is ridiculous. Tried looking at Lulu Bags on the Saturday shows and all i got were different dresses.

I mean in this day and age surely they could have the top computer personnel they need, yet the website is a

complete and utter joke

The website has improved in that on my laptop running ie7 I can now navigate from the first page to other pages - before that I could only use the first page. But on Android I still have to login to browse or buy items which is really annoying. I filled in several complaint forms for the ie7 defect.

The problem is that every industry has created so many different awards to share out that you'd have to be spectacularly awful not to have won one. Even the patient-killing NHS MidStaffs hospital had awards....

Latest posts

Back