Awaiting stock orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
Hi

Can anyone help with this query?

I put in an order (it was out of stock at the time) on qvc's website for some Northern Nights bedding for my two boys a couple of months a go. It's still showing up as an advance order/still out of stock. I've since bought some alternative NN bedding for them, but I can't seem to cancel it online. Just had a thought that in 6 months I'll get a delivery of something I don't now want. Is it indefinate?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Vivalas

P.s. I've just realised that the time its taken me to type this, I could have phoned qvc!!!! Dumb bloke eh:call:

I don't think you can cancel orders online whether it's advanced orders or waitlist. Call up Customer Service and cancel with them. Then be sure to check your account to see if they make a change in the status. I don't know if QVC sends out an email in such a change, probably not.

I've cancelled orders on waitlist by sending an email to CS. They do reply and confirm cancellation but just to make sure I check order status and it always says "customer cancelled. I assume you can do the same with advance order.

Latest posts

Back