Aveda

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
There seems to be a few posts asking where products of old QVC went to. As you are all fountains of knowledge, does anyone know what happened to the Aveda products?
:hi:

Estee Lauder bought Aveda and decided shopping channel was not the place for the brand. EL expanded the brand into department stores, before it was only certain hairdressers who stocked it.

HOF sells Aveda......i used to love the smell of the shampure.....oh the good old days :)

Estee Lauder bought Ojon way back last year and still at QVC. A few of us did wonder if they would push it out more into department stores. They are widening the brand with face and body care now too.

I remember when the Aveda counter opened in Debenhams(they have now left there HoF now), the sa announced to everyone having a look. Aveda will no longer be at QVC, we prefer the personal touch of seeing our customers. I got the idea QVC and its customers were considered the faceless mob.

Last edited:
OVC is not upmarked enough, but Amazon I take it is fine????
Was there not some talk about Aveda coming back to QVC?

Estee Lauder bought Ojon way back last year and still at QVC. A few of us did wonder if they would push it out more into department stores. They are widening the brand with face and body care now too.

They've got Ojon in John lewis Southampton. I hope it doesn't disappear from QVC too!

Latest posts

Back