Australian Bodycare TSV 05/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just opened my large size bodywash this weekend, and this morning the blinking pump failed. Might have to buy the TSV just to get a new pump. (Assuming TSV has the large body wash in it). I hope it's not those crap wipes again, the Superdrug ones are a zillion times better.

Just opened my large size bodywash this weekend, and this morning the blinking pump failed. Might have to buy the TSV just to get a new pump. (Assuming TSV has the large body wash in it). I hope it's not those crap wipes again, the Superdrug ones are a zillion times better.
I got those wipes as a freebie and wasn't impressed either.

I have a spare pump, pm me your address if you would like it.

See, this is why I like it here. You don't see many offers like this on other boards. I got charged a fiver at my old local salon for a replacement for a faulty pump. My current hairdresser (used to work there), told me they cost the salon 35p including VAT.

Glamourkitty - the offer wasn't for me, but I had to butt in. You're very kind.

Pick-a-Lily, I will get it in the post for you tomorrow. Don't worry about postage, I had a little 'windfall' on Friday when I bought a wet and dry epilator from T**co which had a '1' missing off the front of the price on the ticket :giggle:

They posted on Facebook about a new special surprise, any ideas? I'm very excited (how sad is that!!!).

I also agree about the ridiculous & over priced wipes, I buy Huggies baby wipes.

They posted on Facebook about a new special surprise, any ideas? I'm very excited (how sad is that!!!).

I also agree about the ridiculous & over priced wipes, I buy Huggies baby wipes.

i love the body lotion its very good quality it would be nice if they had the fold cream in a tsv with the body lotion

Am newly converted to the skin wash after buying the last TSV but would probably only be interested if this one featured huge bottles again. Having said that I have not opened it her the oil or the lotion yet. My daughter really liked the wipes but they're pricey on their own.

VALM, I really recommend these. Much, much better than the ABC ones.

http://www.superdrug.com/Better-tha...uperdrug-Tea-Tree-Sensitive-Wipes-30/p/824657

Don't make the mistake I did though and buy these instead:-

http://www.superdrug.com/Better-tha...perdrug-Tea-Tree-Peppermint-Wipes-30/p/824757

They were way too strong for me, even with my rhino skin. It honestly felt like my face was in on fire, but the sensitive ones are fabulous.
Much better price than the ABC ones as well.

I didn't realise the tree tea wipes were make up removers, I thought they were hand freshners, or sweaty bit cleaners.
That's why I thought they were too expensive, I use wipes in the loo, at my desk & in my bag.

I use the Superdrug ones in the green pack, absolutely love them and use them for every* purpose. They are very often on offer 3 for 2 or BOGOF. I've become a big fan of Superdrug, since someone on here pointed me in their cruelty free direction.

I`m a big fan of the bodywash and one of the large bottles lasts me the whole Summer. The wipes are too expensive for what they are and nowhere near wet enough. In the past they`ve been included in tsv`s but I give them to hubby who uses them to clean his hands when he`s working.
I`ve had the body lotion, foot cream, balm and oil which have also been included in past tsv`s so it would be good if something new was pulled out of the bag for this upcoming tsv.

August 5th seems a bit too late in the summer for some who might want to try it out for the first time, June/July would have better, especially today!. LOVE the superdrug sensitive wipes.

Am newly converted to the skin wash after buying the last TSV but would probably only be interested if this one featured huge bottles again. Having said that I have not opened it her the oil or the lotion yet. My daughter really liked the wipes but they're pricey on their own.

Thanks. I saw those recently. Will get some next time I need to stock up. My daughter has also tried the Sainsburys own brand rea tree wipes so will see what she thinks of those.

Latest posts

Back