Australian Bodycare TSV 03/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought there must be one soon. We are getting through our stash this hot weather and with three smelly teen boys in the house.

only a quater through the litre bottle and the litre refill untouched its a big no from me

I haven't bought the last couple because I bought one about 18 months ago that's lasted me (with a top up from my Mum). I will look at this one and see if I need it.

Apologies if I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but (IMO), this is a lot better than the ABC Skin Wash:-

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/dr-organic-tea-tree-body-wash-60083571?c=tea tree

Not that it bothers me so much, but it's paraben & SLS free, uses the same type of tea tree as ABC and I definitely use less of this than the skin wash. Smells a bit nicer as well I think.
Lathers better as well & feels 'nicer' on the skin.

Oh, and it's cheaper than ABC as well. Currently £5.49 for 250ml, buy one get one half price.
Free delivery when you spend over £20.00.
I've still got about 2.1/2 litres of Skin Wash in stock which I'll definitely use, but I reach for the Dr Organic one a lot more.

I don't work for Holland & Barrett by the way.

I tried the one from Look Fantastic, it's called Jason Tea Tree Satin Shower Body Wash, it's only a tenner for almost a litre, I though if it's rubbish I haven't wasted much money, but it's great! Wouldn't pay £30 for virtually the same thing from QVC again.

There aren`t many items from Q which nowadays I haven`t found cheaper often better alternatives for but ABC wash isn`t one of them. I`ve tried other brands but I still think ABC is the best. Tea tree can often be harsh or drying on the skin but the ABC wash is neither and with the pump bottles you don`t waste any or become too heavy handed as you might do with a squirty bottle. I have sensitive skin but it doesn`t irritate me at all unlike the Holland and Barrett one and the La Source one. I also think the ABC one smells nicer than a lot of tea tree washes. I won`t be buying this tsv because I already have a stockpile but I really hope Q never stop selling this brand and that`s a rarity for me.

The Jason one has a pump and is non drying but obviously stick to the one you like. I gave myself the option to compare them both and in all honesty, I like it better than the ABC one, so I'm glad I compare them both, I've saved a packet! :mysmilie_14:

A money saving tip which might suit some of you. Not liking the high prices for ABC body wash, I experimented and made my own. Take any unscented wash as a base, such as Simple, or my new find, Boot's Baby Sensitive, and add a few drops of tea tree oil. You will get many bottles of wash with all the properties of ABC for a fraction of the price.

only a quater through the litre bottle and the litre refill untouched its a big no from me

Im the same still have plenty left so unless its really good value then its a no from me.

The thing i like about the ABC skinwash is that you can use it on Face and body.

Tk Maxx has started selling ABC products in the orange retail packaging.

I bought a tsv, not the last one, but the one before that. It included : 2 X 1 litre skin wash; wipes; balm; tea tree oil. I am only half way through one wash; used most of the balm; a couple of wipes; not even opened the oil. (got some opened - not from QVC). No matter how good a bargain it is, I won't be buying. I probably won't even see it as, due to work, I hardly see any QVC, and I certainly don't miss it. Can't recall the last time I bought a tsv. I think more and more of us, especially if opinions on this forum are indicative of the shopping habits, are abandoning QVC in droves. I wonder if QVC US is experiencing the same exodus of shoppers? Probably not; the americans are so easily convinced. Lori Greiner could sell californians an umbrella!

I haven't bought the Australian bodycare TSV for a while now, but recently my youngest son asked me why we never get the tea tree shower gel any more so I will probably buy this TSV. I did try buying the Hollan and Barrett soap but personally didn't feel it had the same effect. I do find it very refreshing and the boys find it beneficial for their spots and also deodarising. Oldest son took the wipes to T in the Park a couple of years ago and they were a godsend to him!

nice range but wont buy as i still have a lot of the bodywash and i'm a french bar of soap person. i do like the body lotion. really moisturisng but light at the same time.

I bought a tsv, not the last one, but the one before that. It included : 2 X 1 litre skin wash; wipes; balm; tea tree oil. I am only half way through one wash; used most of the balm; a couple of wipes; not even opened the oil. (got some opened - not from QVC).

This is the same one I bought - I've used the balm and both the skin washes & nearly all the wipes, with only a little bit of the oil.

All being well, provided this has the litre of the skinwash in it, I will be buying this one, and it will be my only QVC purchase this month, I am really trying to be more sensible about my purchases and not buying a whole load of stuff I don't need. As my son has asked for me to buy the ABC skinwash again I will get this as I do find the ABC TSVs very good value. I have tried different tea tree products, but I do feel that the Australian bodycare is a superior product.

All being well, provided this has the litre of the skinwash in it, I will be buying this one, and it will be my only QVC purchase this month, I am really trying to be more sensible about my purchases and not buying a whole load of stuff I don't need. As my son has asked for me to buy the ABC skinwash again I will get this as I do find the ABC TSVs very good value. I have tried different tea tree products, but I do feel that the Australian bodycare is a superior product.

Much like SBC always have collagen & arnica in it, I think it will be safe to say that the ABC has skinwash and probably a litre of it. lol!

That`s an old tsv in the video, I bought it. Are they repeating it for the current tsv ?

Latest posts

Back