Aubrey bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know if I really do like them that much now. I love the striped patent ones, but they would be weekend bags for me as I like 'em small! I am just packing my LG up to go back, having had another really good look and deciding I don't like it....is this the end of my handbag love affair?!! :eek:

Oh no, not the pink squishy thing......? :mysmilie_512:

Oh no, not the pink squishy thing......? :mysmilie_512:

Hell yeah!! (Oops, is 'hell' allowed?!)

Didn't do a thing for me! Beautiful colour, beautiful bag, beautiful leather - but there was no spark, no connection...

There *has* to be a spark in any successful relationship ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Didn't do a thing for me! Beautiful colour, beautiful bag, beautiful leather - but there was no spark, no connection...

I think that's very sensible of you Capirossi, I try & hold to that same mindset myself, though not always terribly successfully as I sometimes don't get past the ought to bit of getting rid of something that doesn't have that 'spark'.......! :blush: :grin:

I think that's very sensible of you Capirossi, I try & hold to that same mindset myself, though not always terribly successfully as I sometimes don't get past the ought to bit of getting rid of something that doesn't have that 'spark'.......! :blush: :grin:

Haha! I never used to either, but then I'd end up with 'stuff' and me and stuff that I don't use don't get on at all :screwy:

You're not wrong but unfortunately most LG bags spark with me!!:thinking:

I actually saw some of these bags "in the flesh" over the weekend and I have to say that, although some of them are very nice, the quality is not up to LG standards and, for me, there is no "wow" factor. Even my friend (who couldn't care less about handbags!) commented on this and said they weren't as good as my Lulu bags! Saying that, they are still good quality and there was one I quite liked, the Berkeley I think it was!

I guess I'm just a hopeless case.......:thinking:

Aubrey Bags

I actually saw some of these bags "in the flesh" over the weekend and I have to say that, although some of them are very nice, the quality is not up to LG standards and, for me, there is no "wow" factor. Even my friend (who couldn't care less about handbags!) commented on this and said they weren't as good as my Lulu bags! Saying that, they are still good quality and there was one I quite liked, the Berkeley I think it was!

I guess I'm just a hopeless case.......:thinking:
You"re a handbag connoisseur of Handbags. You can"t help it :thinking:

Latest posts

Back