Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Oh I am loving these bags, especially the huge caramel coloured one but cannot justify the cost when I am buying 2 TSVs - blast this recession, and my tighter belt!!

I know, me too!! I spotted them the other day but I am drooling here!! I am meant to be getting ready to go out, I can hear hubby pacing downstairs, but I may have to take my time and watch the rest of the show :p

Omg - edit - the striped sultan!!! :eek: want!!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You and me both with the stripey number - I could buy at least 5 from this show alone (but won't!). If any QVC powers that be are reading this - can we have a tsv on easy pay for the stripey, you will have two definite buyers!!

Yet again I have misinterpreted the topic, I thought "Aubrey" was a product to remove bags from eyes.

That's 3 times today I think.

Its OK you're obviously having an 'out there' day, unless you're sniffing the barbeque lighters?!?! I still like your thinking! :happy:

You and me both with the stripey number - I could buy at least 5 from this show alone (but won't!). If any QVC powers that be are reading this - can we have a tsv on easy pay for the stripey, you will have two definite buyers!!

Definitely with you on that Speckle my old partner in skank :D haha!!!

I also liked one of the totes, canvas and "paintent" ( yet another inarticulate presenter :rolleyes:) and compared to my LG tote that just arrived (£54 for real nylon!!) it's far nicer and better value for money.

Really liking these bags - but I do most urgently need that striped number to be on easy pay please ;):cool:

Thinking aloud, may send Lulu back and put the money towards Aubrey's stripes! Am so fickle, haha!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Not fickle at all, that makes perfect sense to me and after all our hard skanky work we deserve a little treat. Afraid I am going to have to wish really hard as won't be getting one unless its on EP, and will just mooch down to the shops with my tesco carrier bag - sob!

Well to be honest went to London the other day and bought a gorgeous Radley bag in the sale, but would happily take it back for Aubrey and his Stripes!! Probably not worth me doing that with the cost of the train fare.

If we lived closer we could 'chip in' and share custody, haha!! :happy:

Lulu is definitely going back. Not special enough, not wasting my money when Aubrey is waiting in the wings, tempting me!! :taphead:

Is it my imagination ? but look closely on the website at the Sultan stripe, and the handles are mismatched placement wise on the bag - surely that cant be right ?

Is it my imagination ? but look closely on the website at the Sultan stripe, and the handles are mismatched placement wise on the bag - surely that cant be right ?

Are they?!? I'm off to take a quick look on todays videos - I might have been blinded by love - although they do say that everyone is slightly lopsided, so if I get it then I would be balanced.....

It does look like that on the photo but not on the video, I think it may be because the silver tabs that the handles come out from are raised up slightly from the main body of the bag. Beulah looked fine carrying it, but then she may have a wooden leg!

CALLING CAPIROSSI - there is nothing else for it, one of us is going to have to order this particular bag and test-drive it immediately - just for the purposes of the forum you understand, we can't have any of our FARTs ordering a lop-sided bag....

PMSL!!! I was calculating in my mind just now how much I'd have to contribute if I returned the LG, added the birthday money off my parents etc....hehe!! I am seriously tempted, especially now as we have to test-ride it. Thing is, what if one of us orders it, on spec, and then somehow (I have no idea how though) end up desperate to keep it? :smirk::giggle:

Oh if ever I was in need of an easy pay code - argh!!!

I missed the show, which sounds like it was just as well. Nice to have a new range of gorgeous leather handbags to drool over though.

I'm still lusting after the Tig French Tote in white but haven't caved in yet. I love the shape and style and I don't have a white handbag at all. Birthday money (4 weeks away) could be the answer.

OOoh Tink, you are naughty!:wait: I hadn't seen this, now I am lusting too!! How cute is that?! I am trawling through the reviews to see if anyone can get it on their shoulder. I :heart: this one too! I must, must stop looking at and buying bags!! :confused:

I've already got the French tote in a deep yellow, bronze and purple. I'll try it later (knackered after working on the allotment since 10 so sitting in the garden with a cool drink!) but I am pretty certain you couldn't get it on your shoulder unless you were very petite. I always carry it either in my hand or in the crook of my arm.

It is quite dinky though. Again that really suits me. I don't go for massive handbags. It's very much like my favourite Furla bag.

Hi all, been reading this thread with interest as I have a serious handbag habbit (a dedicated Lulu G girl!). I missed the show but after reading your comments I've had a look and there are some good looking bags there, I may be tempted from the Lulu path........:thinking:

Incidentally, looking at some of the Aubrey video clips from yesterday, does anyone on here know where Pippa's trousers are from? I really like the look of them so wondered if they were available on QVC. Cheers in advance!

PrincessPickle - didn't see the programme but SusanGraver featured last 2 days. May be her line. I have 4 of her chiffony or silk kimono tops and really like them. pssst I ordered a couple more today. oh me, oh my!

OOoh Tink, you are naughty!:wait: I hadn't seen this, now I am lusting too!! How cute is that?! I am trawling through the reviews to see if anyone can get it on their shoulder. I :heart: this one too! I must, must stop looking at and buying bags!! :confused:

I would say you wouldn't want to carry it on your shoulder. I can just about do it if I alter the handles to their longest setting but it's not comfy and looks a bit daft. The maximum "height" of the strap is about 7 inches.

Hope that helps. Am carrying my deep yellow one today. Am colour blocking with a turquoise dress and shoes. Oh well why not. Most people are wearing sunglasses anyway lol.

Latest posts

Back