Attituds by Renee TSV 24/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The item is now showing as sold out. I don't suppose anyone could post a photo ? Thank you.

Not good at all! I am quite partial to a bit if Q "fashion" for work but this awful.

Hi dear sweet kind Moderator please would you correct the title of this thread for me to read "Attitudes". Thanks x

It looks terrible in those images, not helped by the clothes being about 4 sizes too big on the model. May look better when the correct size is worn but I am not holding my breath!

Where on Earth do they get those hip sizes from ? They`re HUGE, especially on the tunic ! Medium is 49" hip, large is a whopping 52 ", totally daft sizing.

Where on Earth do they get those hip sizes from ? They`re HUGE, especially on the tunic ! Medium is 49" hip, large is a whopping 52 ", totally daft sizing.

Nothing surprises me with QVC and their fashion anymore, they're a law unto themselves! Why the hell can't they cater for the UK market is beyond me.

Before I heard them say that the tunic was deliberately lower at the back I though this was the impact of Julia & Joy's boobs raising the front hem!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Trust me it happens with a big bust! It also happens with skirts on ladies with a big tummy where the waist band is under the bust at the front but lower at the waist at the back. The fashion for high-low hems has to look deliberate otherwise it can be mistaken for a wonky hem!

Those TSV cropped trousers couldn't be rescued by a white shirt and a small pump, could they? :mysmilie_19: However I do quite like the big scene printed scarf (117295) not sure I need anymore scarves.

Finally, Jane-Catherine's hair is too light for her skin-tone, she looked better as a brunette imho. :mysmilie_59:

I quite like the tunic style top but the trousers don't look good on the model so I can't imagine how awful they would look on me. Anyway I wish they would use average size, height and weight models instead of these size 8's and 10's who are all pretty much 6 ft tall. It really puts me off.

Latest posts

Back