Attempting photos of bling !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

by the way, did anybody notice the bangle that Tess was wearing on last night's Strictly Come Dancing? It was a large silver raised bezel-set gem-studded cuff bangle and my first thought was Rocks TV Tookalon range! It probably wasn't but it might well have been lol.

That's a fantastic collection pearlgirl. Have you got everything you want now? :D (Will any of us ever have all we want, lol?)

that's a "WOW" collection~now you must be really busy choosing what to put on each day *LoL

WOW that is some collection i thought i was bad lol thanks for posting the piccies I love looking at pics of other peeps bling

Oh I see you have that victorian looking pendant, the first box, bottom right. I love that, do you wear it on a black ribbon? I so want that.

Some stunning things missus and I LOVE the boxes you have them in.

Thanks again all. The answer to your question Calvin would be .... no ! 6 more on the way tomorrow and 2 stuck in my basket cos of the checkout problems, there's no hope for me lol.

Lady Darls - it's a brooch/pendant and I wear it on big scarf - winter has set in already in chilly Scotland !! Think it would look lovely as you suggested - must try that.

Milly, just to let you know, there's a last tray with 6 sqaure comparments, 3 empty squares and 3 with an inner bit that you can fasten a watch around (presumably ?) As I didn't have any rocks things in there - it wasn't included.

Will try to post more piccys of next delivery.

Pearlgirl, could you do me a favour? You know your pearl pendant in the first box, bottom right, victorian looking? could you tell me the item code please so I can ask if they have any left.

Hi Lady Darls - the code is NH073. Mine is No 9 of 36 so hopefully there's some left.

Details are 22.6 gms of silver, 12 x 1mm round cut marcasite 0.24 cts, 25 x 2mm round cut marcasite 1.00cts and 8 x 3mm pink pearls. It's just shy of 2 inches across. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back