At last she admits it !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
LE has just announced on the 4pm show that Almond Milk was removed from C&P in 2008 She also said that for legal reasons they have to make small tweaks to the products.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

LE has just announced on the 4pm show that Almond Milk was removed from C&P in 2008 She also said that for legal reasons they have to make small tweaks to the products.

And that only took HOW LONG for her to say?!?

I have to admit that my first thought upon reading this thread's title was "So it's true: JF DID use to be an Irish navvy named Cormac up until 1967".

I'm sure I'll get over the anticlimax... :nod:

Last edited:

Oh pulling out of her bag ' legal reasons '
I understood ' Nut allergy ' was the Liz's response to the almond milk removal.

:wonder:

And tat only too HOW LONG for her to say?!?

I have to admit that my first thought upon reading this thread's title was "So it's true: JF DID use to be an Irish navvy named Cormac up until 1967".

I'm sure I'll get over the anticlimax... :nod:

Klarion. Thanks for giving me the biggest laugh I have had all week. I nearly choked.:grin:

She'll be extolling the virtues of Avon on air next.
Tut.

Sorry no LE for me anymore now they are associated with Avon,sorry if i sound like a "crazy veggie" but for anyone that cares they are on the list of the worst animal friendly products list.

x

Talk about putting a spin on things! She finally had to publicly mention the fact that Almond Milk had been removed for legal reasons, more like! :mysmilie_458:

Talk about putting a spin on things! She finally had to publicly mention the fact that Almond Milk had been removed for legal reasons, more like! :mysmilie_458:

Had to bow to pressure from us lot hopefully. Probably realised that we would not let it go.:wink:

Why would someone make tweaks to products for legal reasons unless they were claiming it contained an ingredient that wasn't really there or that it claimed to do something (eg like remove all wrinkles forever) that it didn't/couldn't.

Did it contain Almond milk and claim it was suitable for nut allergy sufferers?

Hmm very curious :thinking:

I'm well confused

This whole thing is getting ridiculous, correct me if I'm wrong but my understaning is as follows.

The almond milk has been removed from the C&P 'female version' but as someone said is still in the 'male version'. BUT the 'male' C&P Liz told us was exactly the same formulation as the 'female' C&P, just different packaging so that gent's did not feel their C&P looked feminine - still with me - so why has it not been removed from the male version??

Should we all be buying the male version now??????

Must admit don't like the new version without the almond milk - can't seem to get my muslin cloths clean anymore, it's as if the make-up now sinks straight in.

Anyway now using Gatineau cleansing cream in the tube - it's lovely and skin feels so soft.

Lavender Blue

This whole thing is getting ridiculous, correct me if I'm wrong but my understaning is as follows.

The almond milk has been removed from the C&P 'female version' but as someone said is still in the 'male version'. BUT the 'male' C&P Liz told us was exactly the same formulation as the 'female' C&P, just different packaging so that gent's did not feel their C&P looked feminine - still with me - so why has it not been removed from the male version??

Should we all be buying the male version now??????

Not only this but the almondy stuff is in three other separate products.
Curiouser and curiouser eh.

I don't think there is Almond Milk in the men's C&P; it's another ingredient that differs between the men's and the laydee's version.

Jude xx

Sorry no LE for me anymore now they are associated with Avon,sorry if i sound like a "crazy veggie" but for anyone that cares they are on the list of the worst animal friendly products list.

x

I didn't know this about Avon. Is this because of animal products used or testing, or both?

So much for Liz Earle's ethics. Wonder what the price of hers was???

I didn't know this about Avon. Is this because of animal products used or testing, or both?

So much for Liz Earle's ethics. Wonder what the price of hers was???

Sorry i have only just seen your post lion lady,if you go to a website called uncaged it will give you all the why and where fores of various companys to boycott.sorry but i don't know how to post it on here.
x

Latest posts

Back