At Home !! Kim & Co August 21st

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
:hi:

Can't believe none of you guys :cool2: have posted about the new range of Kim & Co bedding making it's debut at QVC on August 21st. :angel:

:flower:

Being a woman of age I get very hot in bed and end up throwing the covers off myself and Mr Loveheart. I don't want to cause a fire with the sudden movement. Doggy Loveheart only likes cotton sheets and may slide out of bed with nylon bedding. Am I painting an attractive picture here?

Being a woman of age I get very hot in bed and end up throwing the covers off myself and Mr Loveheart. I don't want to cause a fire with the sudden movement. Doggy Loveheart only likes cotton sheets and may slide out of bed with nylon bedding. Am I painting an attractive picture here?

Oh we can't have that - think of the friction burns.:tongue2: Nasty.

:nod: I paint the same scene most evenings as well :grin:

:bear:

Can't wait to see what any bedding is made of - she can't possibly make it out of 'super static slinky', can she...........can she? :confused2:

Just think - it'll bring new meaning to :song:come on baby light my fire:song:

Or even......:

:song: We'll always be together
However far it seems
(Love never ends)
We'll always be together
Together in Electric Dreams :song:

(And if you stay there long enough, you really might be 'together forever' - permanently welded to each other in a mass of molten, melted 'slinky'!) :grin:

Is anyone else old enough to remember Brentford Nylons ? A shop absolutely full of nylon sheets in garish colours.

Be careful when you f@rt in a bed with nylon sheets. One move can create a spark powerful enough to set fire to your "methane". :eek:

Linda

OMG, they made you sweat like a pig! remember we had some brushed nylon fitted sheets when we were first married in the early '70s.. They snagged like mad on your nails and were soon replaced with "oldfashioned" flannelette ones!

This is beginning to remind me of the "Pippa Dee" parties of the 70's, the nighties and dresses were nylon too, it meant every night was firework night!

I remember having a brushed nylon nightie when I was a girl and a long quilted "housecoat" :giggle:

Brentford Nylons and Pippa Dee - style icons of the 70's, revived just for the QVC customer by the extremely interesting Kim & Co. What a shame I'll be on holiday when it airs.:smirk:

Danger! Danger! High Voltage!! If anyone remembers that song where the bloke snogs that "lady of age" in the video and her boobs light up. I shudder to think what else might light up if you buy Kims slinky sheets!!!

if its one size fits all bedding she could be on to a good thing. bedding that stretches from cot size to super king mmmmm!!!
maybe she would do it in that embossed fabrication she is sooooo famous for remember fakouru...
mabe quite an apt fabric in the bedroom methinks:clapping:

Latest posts

Back