Artscapes wedding attire!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Can`t believe what I`ve just heard that Wendy say .... Is she for real? ..I don`t care if she is the `Principle` of a fashion college I wouldn`t want her styling me that`s for sure !! Apparently with a picture hat you can wear one of the cotton tops to a wedding!! Well you can go to two weddings as it was the pack off two for £26 something ....and then she repeated it saying wedding or christening .... I`ve not been to any weddings recently so things must have change quite a bit!! :(

They have the strangest ideas don't they?

I once heard them recommending a very casual Kipling bag for a wedding, but then when we saw Julia in Emus at Dickies wedding I shouldn't have been surprised.

One lady (I think Clarkes) talks constantly about wearing them to theme parks. It would appear she spends her entire life there.

Can`t believe what I`ve just heard that Wendy say .... Is she for real? ..I don`t care if she is the `Principle` of a fashion college I wouldn`t want her styling me that`s for sure !! Apparently with a picture hat you can wear one of the cotton tops to a wedding!! Well you can go to two weddings as it was the pack off two for £26 something ....and then she repeated it saying wedding or christening .... I`ve not been to any weddings recently so things must have change quite a bit!! :(

I once went to a wedding where the step-father to the bride sported a string vest - first time I have ever been rendered speechless.

I once went to a wedding where the step-father to the bride sported a string vest - first time I have ever been rendered speechless.

I once came across this at a funeral but excused it due to the suddenness and other things on the mind. I did think someone could have stepped in to help out though.

Latest posts

Back