Are you a 'Joinette'?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched some of the YK show with Debbie Flint the other night and she looked like a humbug with her black and white lopsided tunic topped with a black and white striped cardigan. During the show they had some awful baggy 3/4 length trousers with pockets on the side. Not only would you need arms like a gorilla to reach the pocket but the trousers wouldn`t look out of place on the orphans in the film Oliver. Someone messaged the studio saying they already had these trousers, loved them and they were ordering another pair in a lighter colour for a wedding. I kid you not.
Here they are in all their ragbag glory !
http://www.qvcuk.com/Yong-Kim-Modal....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-143956

I hope that wasn't either the mother of the bride or mother of the groom. It would be sad to have to exclude this misguided person from the photos... :mysmilie_11:

I watched some of the YK show with Debbie Flint the other night and she looked like a humbug with her black and white lopsided tunic topped with a black and white striped cardigan. During the show they had some awful baggy 3/4 length trousers with pockets on the side. Not only would you need arms like a gorilla to reach the pocket but the trousers wouldn`t look out of place on the orphans in the film Oliver. Someone messaged the studio saying they already had these trousers, loved them and they were ordering another pair in a lighter colour for a wedding. I kid you not.
Here they are in all their ragbag glory !
http://www.qvcuk.com/Yong-Kim-Modal....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-143956

OMG that's awful - look at the price! You can get better in Sainsbury for under £20.

OMG that's awful - look at the price! You can get better in Sainsbury for under £20.

I've got to the stage where almost all the trousers in my wardrobe are Sainsburys. I like stretchy pull-on trousers, but I like cotton with my elastane rather than polyester with elastane... I just wish Sainsburys did them in navy as well as black and grey. Don't think I paid more than £20 per pair. Super quality and super value.

I've got to the stage where almost all the trousers in my wardrobe are Sainsburys. I like stretchy pull-on trousers, but I like cotton with my elastane rather than polyester with elastane... I just wish Sainsburys did them in navy as well as black and grey. Don't think I paid more than £20 per pair. Super quality and super value.

Sainsburys clothes are excellent and good value!

At over a hundred quid for a see-through cardi, I am most certainly not a 'Joinette', nor am I likely to be joining (no pun intended! lol) their, err, illustrious ranks anytime in the near future....as in ever!

:mysmilie_505:

Just turned over to see Chuntley with her cleavage on show (I think she puts her iPad there) and just caught a duster jacket/cardi for over £100 that you could read the paper through, the material was that thin, one of the colours is called "sparrow" :mysmilie_13: so I'm going to flip the bird and the Tellys going back over now I've lasted thirty seconds, can't last any longer all the sickly sweet simpering and fawning over the overpriced clothes.

Join seems to be trying to ape Yong Kim in the stupidity stakes regarding price. £114 for a 'colour block' tunic top with strip on the bottom that looked like a bin bag! Even Sally looked a state in it.

I agree, after twenty years shopping with them from day one (closed my account almost three years ago now) I found it was getting more and more expensive to a point of being ridiculous, and as for the clothes, they've become very much same old same old.

Latest posts

Back