Are they trying to humiliate larger models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They tried to sell US brand Breezies for a while but leftover sizes languished in Last Clicks for ages. It may be a QVC own brand and seems to sell well over there.

I am big busted and had a few breezies bras, as i have a large back 44" and find it difficult to get bras in this size. Bring back the Breezie!

I have noticed that, there are some ranges that don't suit fat people (I am a fat person so feel justified in using that adjective). There are plenty of ranges on QVC that are suitable for larger people (Kim & Co, Bob Mackie, Susan Graver, to name but three) but Yon Kim and to an extent Ronni Nicole are not brands that are flattering for the larger size. I suppose it is QVC's attempt at diversity and to show that clothes that may appear not to fit the fuller figure actually do (I know that they don't but run with me here), by putting these poor models into clothes that take the phrase 'figure hugging' to a whole new level! No tis wrong, but hey this is QVC and there in the business of making money, thus don' think this is the way to go about it.

Latest posts

Back