Are the people selling these stuffed toys all there?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
They're stuffed fluffy material! Blimey these adults will start talking to the things next!

Oh hang on...should have waited 30 secs they are talking to them now, apparently the green bear is shy & the woman's answered on the bear's behalf lol! Go & buy you "HUG", (i.e., lots), of bears NOW, NOW NOW & you can talk to them too!! Apparently the green one is coming out of his shell now awww...

They're stuffed fluffy material! Blimey these adults will start talking to the things next!

Theyve done that before, it gets me when they make the little arms wave at the camera, simpering pair of idiots

Theyve done that before, it gets me when they make the little arms wave at the camera, simpering pair of idiots
Yeh they've just done it again... and again... and again! Not that stupid tho' nice lil earner for behaving like they should be in a padded cell with appropriate medication if you ask me! :grin:

Yeh they've just done it again... and again... and again! Not that stupid tho' nice lil earner for behaving like they should be in a padded cell with appropriate medication if you ask me! :grin:

You are probably right, not too shabby 68 quid for a bear

Yes but "Catherine hugs back" apparently! & I'm gutted! she's sold out as it was "a lot of bear for £68" Us mere mortals were told that perhaps we should buy "her" for someone who is poorly, blimey shopping channels really are scraping the depths this Christmas! They'll stop at nothing to make bucks!! It's getting more & more nausiating but hilarious in an Elldorado sort of a way! :puke:

I think lots of adults collect them. I would have thought they were a tad on the pricey side for your average tot, but who knows? I'm constantly amazed at what people buy.

I think lots of adults collect them. I would have thought they were a tad on the pricey side for your average tot, but who knows? I'm constantly amazed at what people buy.

i suppose they're marginally less creepy than those dolls they used to sell for adults.

I think the QVC presenter bloke is going to buy the lot! He's had some very meaningful conversations with them for the entire hour!

QVC customers are a varied lot. Some collect toy bears to talk to and others buy hundreds of Kipling bags.

I can't get excited about stuffed bears BUT then again, I have a large collection of china mice! I love Brambly Hedge and the little Doulton figures are a bit pricey. It really does take all sorts :)

I bet you don't talk to yours tho & make up the conversations back to you from them so you can continue, let alone articulate their limbs like they're responding to you lol! If I was dating a man who started doing that with objects I'D RUN!

I bet you don't talk to yours tho & make up the conversations back to you from them so you can continue, let alone articulate their limbs like they're responding to you lol! If I was dating a man who started doing that with objects I'D RUN!

It's all done to achieve sales. Pure & simple.

Well for the presenters sake I hope so! They really are sinking to new depths now, saying that people should buy these bears for people who are ill & need a hug! Mind you, apparently according to the woman from the company "a hug" means a collection of them so maybe they're hoping people will buy multiples for very ill people, heaven forbid! That's all someone whose ill needs!

They like to target the lonely and vulnerable and those who are not slightly all there and have no better use to spend the money on :headbang:

I'm not sure I agree, I think lots of "sane" people collect bears like the Steiff ones or Charlie Bears. If it makes them happy then that's cool

(I have soft toys from years ago that I don't want to get rid of) :bear:

A SANE adult would not think it's normal behavior to play with bears like they are living and not inanimate objects imo

Latest posts

Back