Are QVC doing anything special on there last day at Battersea

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is QVC is filmed in HD - I believe this is different than viewing on an HD TV. IM not a techie so perhaps someone can correct me! I assume the new sets will be HD ready - i remember the soaps going through a similar process over the past year with all new sets.

Personally i think they should save the fanfare for the new premises and live in hope that the new location isnt the only change around QVC!!

The soaps just changed sets because in SD you could get away with shabby paintwork etc as it would not show up, with HD as you probably know it shows any little marks etc that's why they had to revamp the sets

Right here is what is happing

Ralph and Julisa are going to be launching the Honora TSV in the old building

then 9am Kathy & Miceal are launching the grand opening morning show with a KELLY HOPPEN TSV!!

I'll miss the old building because I always found it amusing when you could here the set people banging and bashing away preparing for another show. QVC always has endearingly amateurish props.

Ralph was certainly under the impression he was launching the Honora TSV from the new building!!

given that most people have a clear out when they move ,maybe they could chuck Jill Franks in a skip..........

There is a video of AY waxing lyrical about Junes pick of the month on the website which I am presuming has been filmed in the new studios, very " retro" I think dark wood and cream walls with some gold swirly things on the wall

Well, the way Julia Roberts was 'performing' on her outlet shows yesterday (if she said she was the first presenter once, she must have said it a dozen times, yawn yawn) - then it could be out with a big bang of the Julia Roberts show !!!!!!

I'm not a fan but do like her presenting style; but gawd does she get on your wick about her longevity with the company. I was with my company for 25 years, so ****** what !!!!!

Aw, I'm going to miss old Marco Polo House :sad:. It was such a throwback to the eighties, all pink and grey with peeling wallpaper. Fellow forumite Lizgregs and I went there for an Eek preview bash last year and had a whale of a time - the two parallel lifts in the entrance hall have some connection problem apparantly, so if you call one of them it stops the other one in its tracks mid-journey. The poor Le Q-t-shirted minion dealing with us on the day had to keep frantically dashing from the door of one of the lifts to the other waving her arms and asking people to refrain from calling that lift till she'd got a cargo of people safely out of the other one on a higher floor. Priceless :giggle:

I think JR would throw a real strop if she wasn't presenting the first show from the new studios. Time will tell

Will have to give JR a miss ,she was wittering on about wearing the same jacket she wore on her first ever show and how she will be all emotional. Wonder if she will let them show lots of clips of her back then,rocking the bubble perm1

Well I shall be watching to see my Julia present the final show - shame I will also have to endure old lizard chops as well :drunk:

Will have to give JR a miss ,she was wittering on about wearing the same jacket she wore on her first ever show and how she will be all emotional. Wonder if she will let them show lots of clips of her back then,rocking the bubble perm1

What perm? That's her natural hair not the frequently straggly straightened look she sports now.

Oh I see, sorry I stand corrected. Now I understand why she keeps her hair so long if thats what its like short.

Latest posts

Back