Are QVC desperate?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
I wonder if Q are getting desperate as I have just received a postcard (for the first time) telling me about the SBC TSV on Saturday! :mysmilie_506:

I think they probably are - I got a postcard for the Northern Nights TSV and I have never bought any bedding from them!! I generally get postcards for beauty TSVs and I have had emails for other TSVs.

I wonder if Q are getting desperate as I have just received a postcard (for the first time) telling me about the SBC TSV on Saturday! :mysmilie_506:

Not sure, I've had the odd beauty Postcard. Probably just doing a marketing drop...a lot of companies do this! :mysmilie_59:

I get quite a few cards from them but they're usually about stuff I wouldn't buy, so I remove my address and stick the card in the recycling bin.

They have been doing this for quite sometime, though I think they are offering more TSV's for preorder.

I get a combination of cards and emails. I probably get at least one card a month, but emails are much less frequent.

I always get something for a Gatineau tsv, I suppose because I buy throughout the year (not any more, though), but I never get an Elemis one, as mainly I only get the Christmas tsv. I tend to get Kipling ones, but the last bag I bought from QVC was about 2 years ago.

Ironically, I've never bought a Gatineau tsv, I tend to get OTOs, super bargain prices or bargain hunters. I don't think QVC are very clever at data mining to see the customer patterns (like Tesco Clubcard). It sometimes seems quite random what you get a card for. Surely, in this day and age, it is vital for a business to know its customers? Oh, wait... they would rather just get to know a select few customers who will not give them honest feedback about what they're doing.

Last edited:
I get an email most days, I don't like to block them just in case I miss something..:mysmilie_17:

I think we should be able to sign up for the brands of postcards we want to receive.

I think we should be able to sign up for the brands of postcards we want to receive.

I can't see that you can do that, but you can choose which TSVs to be alerted to by email: log in to your account, scroll down to QVC Communication Settings. There's an option called Email subscriptions - there are several categories, and you can tick the ones of interest to you (or leave them unticked).

Latest posts

Back