Appaling Michaela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Just watching a Yankee show with Michaela and the lovely Pippa. Pippa has dared to ask a few questions and Michaela has turned her nose up and almost brushed Pippa off. Pippa at one point said something along the lines of 'maybe when the oil from diffuser is used up you could put other brands of oil in, to top it up and that it could be not necessarily yankee fragrance. Michaelas reaction was one of total disgust, cant remember her exact words but was along the lines of 'no' but the way she said it!

Felt sorry for Pippa having her head bitten off all the time, Michaela is so difficult and full of self importance but the thing is she isnt that knowledgable when it comes to Yankee, a few times she said she couldnt remember certain fragrances. Now Rosa is so knowledgable and such a nice lady, she answers all the presenters questions. Pippa was asking on behalf of viewers and Michaels wasnt interested. Rosa should do more of the Yankee shows. Michaels is not nice. Very rude and snooty.

She has the same attitude and presence as Kelly Hoppen . Haughty and patronising .

today is Michaela's last day on QVC!!!!!!!!

So hopefully Rosa is the permanent replacement as I love her. Michaela got a dig at Rosa on air last night which was unprofessional so perhaps this was sour grapes cause Rosa is in and Michaela is out!

So her up-herself attitude full of her own self importance hasn't got her anywhere as everybody loves Rosa now.

it wasn't much but just came over unprofessional and very snipey. She was talking about keeping the wick trimmed and she said when she is at home she gets really cross and often shouts at the tv to Rosa and Craig because they should keep them trimmed. Considering she was on air with Craig at the time!!! this was rude and also patronising towards Rosa as she was making it sound as if Rosa new sod all about YC's. In my book you do not criticise fellow work colleagues, esp not on TV!

M is staying with Yankee but only in the offices, perhaps they have read the comments that everybody prefers Rosa or perhaps Rosa makes more sales. I know who I would rather buy from. I will never forget M's comments about the previous electric tart burner when she said "when finished just pour the hot melted wax in the bin, yeah right!!!"

Was it Michaela that was really rude to Craig a while back? I know it was during a Yankee hour and I remember thinking how rude it was.

Was it Michaela that was really rude to Craig a while back? I know it was during a Yankee hour and I remember thinking how rude it was.

I know he gets a bit of stick on here but if she was as rude to him in the past as is said then he deserves a pat on the back for professionalism as he interacted well with her this morning (on the repeat show), I find it hard myself to be civil with people after theyve pi££ed me off. Good on him :wink:

She had a right attitude last night also I turned on to watch around 1.30 last night Craig was asking what one of the more expensive candles name/smelled like ,she said something like Oh I don't know so many smells here i can't think then you can hear her yawning loud when showed you photo lol

Yankee have already tired to ditch her from TV sales once and she kicked off to such an extent that that they agreed to let her stay on and share it with Rosa.

FM Slightandcherry where are yoooooooooooo?

And Vanilla Clouds is NOT a QVC exclusive Michaela.

I bought Vanilla clouds from Hallmark outlet at springfields for £9.99 ,they often have the rare candles there i have bought in the past Weistera , Sweet honey suckle, apple strudel, bright copper kettles and there all half price such a bargain if u live near an outlet. Did Michaela say on air she was leaving as i missed it?

i must say having watched her with pushover craig this morning he agrees with everything she says, i wonder if shes has got her presenting style from the mistress of "im the most important person here" JF , bet she has a garage load of candles just like the emus and everything else !!!!

I bought Vanilla clouds from Hallmark outlet at springfields for £9.99 ,they often have the rare candles there i have bought in the past Weistera , Sweet honey suckle, apple strudel, bright copper kettles and there all half price such a bargain if u live near an outlet. Did Michaela say on air she was leaving as i missed it?

yeah that's what I mean it is not exclusive, I've seen it in several garden centres and in my local Yankee store too. Michaela wrote on her FB page that this is her last day and she will be sad to go blah blah blah, I think she was more knocking towards a bunch of flowers on the last show.

Thanks im not a friend of hers on fb so probably why i didnt see it lol wonder if she is leaving qvc or is she being pushed

I wondered why all the presenters were introducing her ad "the wonderful Michaela" and being so nice to her.... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

she comes across as being a bitch. I think Yankee would do just find without her. She never seems really that interested during the shows anyway. It does seem rather a hoot that she may have been upstaged by Rosa. I could see Michaela either crying or wanting a cat fight, she seems catty somehow.

Latest posts

Back